The Automaton Arc Effect

now that's COOL
█▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀
█▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ ░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ ░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀
▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀
Looks extremely good, the on hit effect is still the old ugly blue tho :(((
I WANT MORE AUTOMATON SKILL EFFECTS!!!!
120 points :D you cant be serious
It would be cool if the purple Arc gets an overhaul as well. It still feels, moves and sounds like the old arc. :/
Last edited by Radament89 on Jun 19, 2018, 7:14:57 AM
damn boyz GG!
In order to get rid of clearspeed meta cap global movement speed at 100% but make all skills instant so everything feels great.
Robots taking over poe.
Thanks tencent......

Could you fine people some day go through your MTX showcases and remove or lower the volume of the background music? While suitably epic, it masks the sound of things, particularly portals.

As one uses the MTX constantly, the sound of it is a very important component and it deserves to be showcased accurately so you can judge before buying if it's going to be playable.

I've refunded several MTX in the past due to unbearable SFX, and it'd be great to not have to go through that bother. Some of the portals make the hideout fatiguing.

Edit: Pretty please with sugar on top (realized that the phrasing was a bit unfriendly).
Last edited by ZaoFishbones on Jun 19, 2018, 9:25:27 AM
isnt it just red instead of blue? i cant see any other change here. like the purple one before?? just a color change for 120 points seems hefty
"
April_Spades wrote:
Tfw just bought purple arc the other day because it was the only arc mtx

Tfw regret

(I know you can't get refunds on mtx but I would happily trade my purple arc for this one if possible.)

If you just bought it, email support. They are usually pretty good in letting you swap in these situations.

EDIT: NVM they already did it.
Last edited by Sinthetick on Jun 19, 2018, 10:14:18 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info