The Automaton Arc Effect

Of course you release that now LUL
Frankly if the skill effect MTXes were like 50% cheaper, I would be buying like 3x more of them.

It is neat, but it is not $12 neat. At least not for someone like me. Would totally buy one for five bucks though.
Last edited by Abdiel_Kavash on Jun 18, 2018, 10:31:15 PM
Nice.
Now we need an Arc threshold jewel.

* (15-20)% increased lightning damage
* With at least 40 intelligence in radius, 2% to maximum lightning resistance
* With at least 40 intelligence in radius, Arc will chain 2 more times
Holly shit they did it.
Hmm. Can’t really tell how special this mtx is. But the red color looks nice though.
IGN: JerleSteelChampion/JerleRuthlessAgain
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
"
April_Spades wrote:
Tfw just bought purple arc the other day because it was the only arc mtx

Tfw regret

(I know you can't get refunds on mtx but I would happily trade my purple arc for this one if possible.)

Hey there!

Because the skill effects are the same price and your purchase was so recent I've been able to swap those over for you. ;)

If you have any questions at all please contact us at support@grindinggear.com and we will assist!

Contact us at support@grindinggear.com!
looks really awesome!
deliberatetly as this is ^^
"
"
April_Spades wrote:

Tfw regret

(I know you can't get refunds on mtx but I would happily trade my purple arc for this one if possible.)

Hey there!

Because the skill effects are the same price and your purchase was so recent I've been able to swap those over for you. ;)

If you have any questions at all please contact us at support@grindinggear.com and we will assist!

:O the legend
Prejudice is a burden that confuses the past, threatens the future, and renders the present inaccessible.
Sweet
IGN RighteousRom LvL-100 Juggernaut
Mirror Drop T-14 Shrine
"
"
April_Spades wrote:

Tfw regret

Hey there!

Thank you so much!! Y'all are awesome!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info