Nice move GGG haha :D
Not bad
"
"
"
April_Spades wrote:
Tfw just bought purple arc the other day because it was the only arc mtx

Tfw regret

(I know you can't get refunds on mtx but I would happily trade my purple arc for this one if possible.)

Hey there!

Because the skill effects are the same price and your purchase was so recent I've been able to swap those over for you. ;)

If you have any questions at all please contact us at support@grindinggear.com and we will assist!

:O the legend
Would rather call it service. Good call!
Let's explore new playstyles - Play it your own way, not just like the others.
Quality management is one of the most underrated success factors in every business...
fck and i told my self i will not any more support till Xsolla will not be removed ....and u meake my day lol fck great job with that Arc effect ;D waiting for points :P

cheers
"
Radament89 wrote:
It would be cool if the purple Arc gets an overhaul as well. It still feels, moves and sounds like the old arc. :/

I comepletely agree. The purple arc effect should be brought on par with the new arc effect. Please update it ggg! Also i loved the new autmaton arc effect, a shame i dont have $$$$ to buy it... I'd trade my purple arc easily for it too!
WHERE MY HERALDS AT THO? Heralds not played enough? Here I am, requesting ANY and ALL Mystery Box Herald to be taken into store so we Herald-Junkies can have our shit too.
ew
SHUT UP AND TAKE MY MONEY!
"
Antilogy wrote:
Wow, you guys buffed arc into the meta to make money! /s

My thoughts exactly :D
The MTX itself is not anything special tough. Simply color change. I expected some cables, cogs etc from "Automaton" MTX
"War's over, soldier. You just don't know it yet. Everybody lost."
I SEE YOU LIKE MONEY GGG!

HERE, TAKE MY MONEY THEN.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info