[3.5] Ghoulish Overkill! Zombie+Skeleton Baron build

anyone with Watcher's Eye Jewel with the line "You gain Onslaught for 4 seconds on Kill while affected by Haste"? If minions do the killing do we get Onslaught?
"
Furgimit wrote:
Hi,
im new to poe and really enjoy your summoner build. At the moment i dont really know what to ugrade or in what area i could improve my character. If anyone could look at my pastebin and give me some advice id highly appreciate it.

https://pastebin.com/X1mL4D8u

Thank you.

your Zombiez' slam attack rate is 1.52 you have to bring it up to around the value 2.32-2.38, one way to do so is Haste.You are using the MoM vairant of the build so I cant say more because I am still using the life variant or also known as the "road to 1.800 STR" build.

Watcher's eye doesnt affect the zombies in anyway I can think of, unless somehow it boosts our strenght.
You thing I khare, but I realy dond.
Hey thx for the reply. Ive been following TokeMcBongs pastebin from page 12 and there was no vaal haste socketed anymore so i took it out too - should i put it back and whaz should i remove from the gem setup in its place?

Thank you.
"
Furgimit wrote:
Hey thx for the reply. Ive been following TokeMcBongs pastebin from page 12 and there was no vaal haste socketed anymore so i took it out too - should i put it back and whaz should i remove from the gem setup in its place?

Thank you.
No you should leave out haste and vaal haste. I'll take a peak and see what is up.
"
Furgimit wrote:
Hi,
im new to poe and really enjoy your summoner build. At the moment i dont really know what to ugrade or in what area i could improve my character. If anyone could look at my pastebin and give me some advice id highly appreciate it.

https://pastebin.com/X1mL4D8u

Thank you.
You're doing well so far. The issue I see with your minion attack speed is because you forgot to enable Frenzy and Power charges for minions in the configuration tab. I have fixed it and you are at 2.08 aps, which is just fine.

Your next big upgrade should be a Stygian Vise to replace "The Magnate" otherwise just higher rolls on your stuff and some corruptions/enchants and you're good.
Thank you very much for taking the time for going through and giving me feedback.
Wich items would you say are most imperative to upgrade? The chest?

Thank you.
"
Furgimit wrote:
Thank you very much for taking the time for going through and giving me feedback.
Wich items would you say are most imperative to upgrade? The chest?

Thank you.
Belt then chest then rings. But honestly your largest source of damage to gain is just from leveling your gems(zombie 21 is 45% damage increase currently) and swapping to either Ruthless, Minion Speed or Increased Critical Damage over Empower. Your call though as the gem swap is only around a 4-5% damage gain in trade for the life from empower.
Hi,
First off thanks for this build, I was using Queen's Escape before this. I am currently 91 and have made a few tweaks to the build to my liking. I'd like to ask what your ultimate level 100 looks like with the MOM variant. I am grabbing Combat stamina, Mana Flows and Deep thoughts and then heading down through the mana and life regen to the Templar start. Curious on your thoughts on those.
"
Frostai wrote:
Hi,
First off thanks for this build, I was using Queen's Escape before this. I am currently 91 and have made a few tweaks to the build to my liking. I'd like to ask what your ultimate level 100 looks like with the MOM variant. I am grabbing Combat stamina, Mana Flows and Deep thoughts and then heading down through the mana and life regen to the Templar start. Curious on your thoughts on those.

This is my current version of the 100. It seems like we have similar ideas and might only be differing by a point or two.

https://pastebin.com/br1W2qwz
Hello, i'm trying this build ant it has worked well so far, thanks!

Soooo... i'm getting to lvl 44 and i'm using a tabula rasa but i think it's getting hard to survive with it, what would you recomend for a chest? is there a nice unique with a good sinergy?

Also, only 1 of your violent dead has 40 int in the radius, is that right?
Last edited by Hyoji on Jul 16, 2018, 6:09:58 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info