[3.6] Fire Elemental Hit Deadeye - Budget - Endgame

Why use MF version of this build write me please I will check you profile or give me PoB link. And check please my chapacter because mobs kill me on incursion. Help me please)
"
dok2019 wrote:
Why use MF version of this build write me please I will check you profile or give me PoB link. And check please my chapacter because mobs kill me on incursion. Help me please)

You are lvl 77 and your Ele Hit is 17. I highly suggest to use proper gear (don't bother with MF yet!).
Last edited by 99prosorc on Jul 1, 2018, 7:00:47 PM
Just a quick question, we knock back enemies on crit so is that going to push bosses out of our close range proximity for chin sol? or is that not something we need to worry about.
"
gelade11 wrote:
So from a survivability stand point how does kaom and loreweave compare? Not gonna do uber elder. Just wanna comfortably farm red tier maps. Got used to arc trapper's op blind and life regen and coming back to glass cannon build like this takes a bit of getting used to.

I don't use Loreweave for speed farming, personally. I favor Yriel's Fostering (A/MSpd variant). However, I find that Loreweave isn't a significant damage upgrade without getting a very high roll. Personally, I bought a Kaom's Heart with the +% Increased Damage corruption, so it's hard for me to get any value out of Loreweave.

Red maps can be spiky in damage with lower HP, so always carry a Seething flask. Clusters of the porcupine monsters can kill you, as I've died in a T15 with abhorrent damage mods once when off-screening a crap ton of them. That was the only time I've died to something like that in the hundreds of red maps I've done.

"
UhYuuki wrote:
so not sure if this has been answered or not, been through about 22 pages, but why is ricochet worth going for? wouldnt pierce be better? or even endless munition. can someone whos tried both pls let me know what they think about em.

Pierce takes precedent over the other utility functions of projectiles. Chain is under it, and your projectiles will pierce before they chain. This works with Lightning Arrow, where the projectiles will simultaneously chain regardless before the true Chain is reached in the sequence. However, pierce is unnecessary, and you can fully utilize the Chain gem with EH (or/and Deadeye). Personally, I find the free Chain to be overkill, especially if you plan to use a Chain quiver.

"
Excrucior wrote:
Would this setup work on a Pathfinder too? Obviously less DPS, but maybe more survivability?

Pathfinder works well. I prefer it due to the QoL and bonuses you get for flasks. Lab and trials are much easier when you can automatically recharge your flasks if you idle. You could potentially drop Veteran Bowyer (a chunk of damage) for Master Alchemist to maintain flasks more if you wanted, but you should be fine with a belt that has Flask generation or reduced charges used. While everyone likes to use Deadeye, I would play a Dodge/EV Raider variant of EH as an alternative to Pathfinder, but it's much harder to gear for.

"
Just a quick question, we knock back enemies on crit so is that going to push bosses out of our close range proximity for chin sol? or is that not something we need to worry about.

Most bosses that can eat a significant amount of hits are immune to the knockback, and anything less it shouldn't matter much, if at all, against. You can reposition every couple of shots, though.
ok question about gloves,
im using these atm, now would the fire dmg against burning enemies be better in terms of damage, i made a gripped glove with accuracy, and shit but i lose dmg compared to those. i think the fire dmg to burning enemey mod is better than using gripped
"
UhYuuki wrote:
ok question about gloves,
im using these atm, now would the fire dmg against burning enemies be better in terms of damage, i made a gripped glove with accuracy, and shit but i lose dmg compared to those. i think the fire dmg to burning enemey mod is better than using gripped

PoB ;)

Usually gloves with accuracy and / or attack speed / proj. dmg (Gripped Gloves) are better, because Ele Hit itself has a huge amount of flat ele dmg -> don't need it anywhere else. It depends on the rest of your gear / tree / Ele Hit level / and other things.
Last edited by 99prosorc on Jul 1, 2018, 7:45:58 PM
More of a questionabout bows in general but my arrows fire somewhat above my cursor on the screen unless im firing towards the top of the screen then they are on the cursor. Is this normal?
is Shroud of the Lightless chest worth to use ?
Just curious, anyone try Mind Over Matter? I am totally shredding the bad guys, but I would agree that it's a bit squishy. I feel like I could give up a few damage points in order to get MoM and the +mana nodes behind it and still be killing plenty fast. It's about a 6 point investment to hit all the MoM nodes (this based on the Avatar of Fire basic, non-Xoph skill tree).

Alternately, seems like I could finish the points to Phase Acrobatics and build up the dodge chance a bit, though I don't think this would help with the normal 1-hit risk from evasion-based builds.
Last edited by bigp399 on Jul 1, 2018, 9:58:38 PM
How much worse is a regular kaom's (no corrupt) than a loreweave?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info