[3.6] Fire Elemental Hit Deadeye - Budget - Endgame

"
ericlh370 wrote:
How much worse is a regular kaom's (no corrupt) than a loreweave?

I am also thinking of kaom instead of loreweave, 80% max resist / 500 hp, which one gives more survivability?
Im seriously Struggling with this build. In Path of Building im only hitting 900k DPS. Is there something I can do to get better dps. Im looking at other people and Im seeing 6m dps in Path of building. Anything would greatly help!

I rotate my Bow's combustion to the helmet. and when im going against a boss I swap to the chin.

"
exilepeach wrote:
"
ericlh370 wrote:
How much worse is a regular kaom's (no corrupt) than a loreweave?

I am also thinking of kaom instead of loreweave, 80% max resist / 500 hp, which one gives more survivability?

I have both and am using kaoms, it gives me 1200 more life than my lorweave so i feel its has better surivval.
Hey everyone. Just doing some low level mapping on this and I'm wondering if anyone can give me some advice on what gear I should try to upgrade next? My survivability is a bit tough.

https://pastebin.com/5Zqz5sEG

I'm super broke at the moment. Like 75c
Last edited by DamagePlanX on Jul 1, 2018, 11:53:56 PM
"
Im seriously Struggling with this build. In Path of Building im only hitting 900k DPS. Is there something I can do to get better dps. Im looking at other people and Im seeing 6m dps in Path of building. Anything would greatly help!

I rotate my Bow's combustion to the helmet. and when im going against a boss I swap to the chin.

you should have more than that easily, you might just have some things not selected in pob, if you have a pob link post the build so i can see your settings
Just did Uber atziri today and carried a 4 man party just for the trio. Honestly, the damage was still ridiculously high. Only skill required is the dodging part which can be made much easier by using a decoy totem.

Spoiler

P.S - I felt like I was taking some reflect damage from Uber atziri even before her split phase began. It wasn't enough to one shot me but it was definitely a significant amount. I tried normal atziri a few times to test it and it happened again. Does atziri have any other form of reflect by any chance?

Free Atziri Service - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1458846
1% innate reflect iirc
hi
I leveled to 89 and tried yellow and red maps
dps is incredible, 130k+ in tooltip for AOE elehit is awesome - but that's the only advantage of the build

I decided to quit this build bcz it's supersquishy (prob even with Kaom)
I played with Lioneye Glare and got more tooltip dps with Far Shot than playing as a close combat shotgun style (Point Blank + Chin Sol), and even with that said I wiped af bcz of white mobs

one stun -> a couple of projectiles/spells/melee hits = -10%

tried 6L QotF (50% eva, 30% dodge), Loreweave (25% eva, 30% dodge), Jade Flask - doesn't help, I still die because of one shots or 2-3 fast chained hits
hp pool is 4.2k, 75% ele res, chaos -3%

we can't sustain chains of hits as we don't have insta leech (and stun resist to leech while being hit) - only increased leech speed
we don't avoid big hits as we don't grab Phase Acrobatics in the tree (and if you don't put on QotF, you don't evade hits)
imo that build should be tuned in terms of survivability and endurance not chasing huge numbers in POB against bosses
resereved
"
fabregas88 wrote:
I decided to quit this build bcz it's supersquishy (prob even with Kaom)
I played with Lioneye Glare and got more tooltip dps with Far Shot than playing as a close combat shotgun style (Point Blank + Chin Sol), and even with that said I wiped af bcz of white mobs

tried 6L QotF (50% eva, 30% dodge), Loreweave (25% eva, 30% dodge), Jade Flask - doesn't help, I still die because of one shots or 2-3 fast chained hits
hp pool is 4.2k, 75% ele res, chaos -3%

we don't avoid big hits as we don't grab Phase Acrobatics in the tree (and if you don't put on QotF, you don't evade hits)
imo that build should be tuned in terms of survivability and endurance not chasing huge numbers in POB against bosses

You should be destroying trash from afar, regardless of Point Blank, Chin Sol, or what your build is. I have both, and was gibbing trash off screen well before I switched to Elemental Hit.

4.2k HP is nothing for red maps. You should have well over 5k without Kaom's Heart. Going for an Evasion/Dodge setup would likely require Raider, where it's possible to reach 95% EV and 70/50% on Dodge, but it's very hard to gear for. Personally, I play Pathfinder.

I don't recommend going towards the Witch tree for the crit multiplier/elemental damage. They're excessive before you can iron out staying alive.

Look up my character, Levende--I path towards Scion and I have 7150~ HP. I still get spiked, but there aren't a lot of things that can one shot me.
Last edited by Eninya on Jul 2, 2018, 8:08:16 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info