[3.6] Fire Elemental Hit Deadeye - Budget - Endgame

Guys all hello, please see my persian Keenetik_Ele_hit, and tell me what to fix or correct.
"
Mecielle wrote:
"
Escape_Artist wrote:
"
PretoFPS wrote:
I have an update about how i'm going now, i would recommend to either go arctic armour/grace or haste, herald of ash doesn't give that big of a boost to be worth it.

And arctic armour does avoid tons of dmg.

Doesn't arctic armour only give defences against phys & fire when you're standing still?

Well, you are standing still while attacking. Which is also when you typically recieve the most damage. Also, don't underestimate the chill from the chilled ground. Slowing enemies down can be very helpful. Overall, I can see how it is a good defensive boost for 25% mana reservation. With a Quill Rain you have more than enough clear speed, so Herald of Ash really doesn't do much at all.

Different question: I am of course aware that Xoph's is much better. But I was wondering how big the difference is exactly. I am in a situation where I can either afford a Xoph's and mediocre rares or a Yolk of Suffering and good to very good rares.

So either Yolk + a ton of WED or Xoph's and no WED on my rares. ALso maybe a bit less life on gear.

I am tending towards going Yolk for now. Shock, Ignite, and sometimes Chill from Arctic Armour means straight up 10-15% more damage. Add to that the Shock effect from our big hits and I feel offensively it would be "good enough" to tackle red maps. Of course, Xoph's would be what I farm towards as it clearly is much better.

Any opinions?

Well Xoph's frees up something like 16 passive points from not having to go for AoF which is a huge buff, allowing you to pick up more life, more crit and quality of life stuff like flask and movement speed nodes. Just my 2 cents tho
Lol @ that temple corruption
Last edited by Escape_Artist on Jul 1, 2018, 6:24:05 AM
"
seminexus wrote:
Well Xoph's frees up something like 16 passive points from not having to go for AoF which is a huge buff, allowing you to pick up more life, more crit and quality of life stuff like flask and movement speed nodes. Just my 2 cents tho

Yea, I did some PoB tests and the difference was still huge. Decided to go for Xoph's and will just farm up to get better rares over time.

"
Mecielle wrote:
Different question: I am of course aware that Xoph's is much better. But I was wondering how big the difference is exactly. I am in a situation where I can either afford a Xoph's and mediocre rares or a Yolk of Suffering and good to very good rares.

So either Yolk + a ton of WED or Xoph's and no WED on my rares. ALso maybe a bit less life on gear.

I am tending towards going Yolk for now. Shock, Ignite, and sometimes Chill from Arctic Armour means straight up 10-15% more damage. Add to that the Shock effect from our big hits and I feel offensively it would be "good enough" to tackle red maps. Of course, Xoph's would be what I farm towards as it clearly is much better.

Any opinions?

Xoph's is about 50% of my total damage. Get Xoph's, as it's the most expensive core item without extra corruptions. Roll with mediocre rares for a while and you'll quickly farm upgrades with your new damage. You can live without a Frostferno by using a +2/+3 bow with some other mods.
Last edited by Eninya on Jul 1, 2018, 8:19:35 AM

What can I improve on?
Am running with Blasphemy with Enfeeble and a CoH assasins mark ring.

When enemies get close enfeeble overrules the assasinsmark. But you still get leech and powercharges due to killing mobs further away. its so insane damage reduction with enfeeble. love it.

besides that running quartz flask with dodge, boots with dodge and an watchers eye with spelldodge with haste active+onslauht on kill.

deathless corrputed guardians etc.

check my profile, its nice setup.
So I'm still working on this char but getting kind of frustrated with getting one shot. Working on upgrades etc but I'm curious if The Perfect Form would be a decent chest to use?

I have Kaom's and Loreweave but I find Kaom's difficult to meet the strength requirement (because I can't afford a Xoph's) and Loreweave seems okay but I'm wondering if the benefits of a free Arctic Armor and Phase Acrobatics would outweigh the bonus max resists and added damage.

Thoughts?
Thx for the awesome build. Any suggestion to my build? I think build is a little bit squishy , in guardians most of all one shot me :d In my opinion, should not it be?

Spoiler
"
Cekusan wrote:
Thx for the awesome build. Any suggestion to my build? I think build is a little bit squishy , in guardians most of all one shot me :d In my opinion, should not it be?

Spoiler

It is a squishy build. I got 5500 hp. and I gotta dodge a lot. be proactive and anticipate bosses movements. Lets say minotaur slams the ground after just blink to him and destroy him

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info