[3.6] Fire Elemental Hit Deadeye - Budget - Endgame

"
Izdrazil wrote:
Great guide. Cant figure out what to upgrade next, thinking about doing Kaom's heart with 6L Chin.
Are there any better upgrades before that?

Ty for the guide btw!

I'd get a double crit quiver tbh next
I have an update about how i'm going now, i would recommend to either go arctic armour/grace or haste, herald of ash doesn't give that big of a boost to be worth it.

And arctic armour does avoid tons of dmg.
"
PretoFPS wrote:
I have an update about how i'm going now, i would recommend to either go arctic armour/grace or haste, herald of ash doesn't give that big of a boost to be worth it.

So you think arctic armor is the best option if we want survivability then?
"
"
PretoFPS wrote:

So you think arctic armor is the best option if we want survivability then?

Yeh i would go arctic armour/grace
When do you stop using pyre?
Guys , ask me someone , why we need enlighten on this build ?What he's doin ?
"
LFMbro wrote:
Guys , ask me someone , why we need enlighten on this build ?What he's doin ?

Reduced mana reservation of auras, so you have a bigger mana pool. It's not necessary, as you can get away with just a single aura, but it's for reserving most of your mana when running reduced regen maps. For no regen, I just turn one of my reserves off.
Hey everyone.

This guide recently caught my eye and started running it before it's nerfed.

Whilst not having the most currency laying about, I have to acquire the gear slower than usual, as such, will probably start with the tree without Lioneye's to not spoil myself.

How would one go about in acquiring the items? Sol & armor are generally cheap, next step would be frostferno, then 21/20 ele hit and Xoph's as last? Or is there something that shoots up the dps provided, frosty hat not counted?

And another question would be the point of Point Blank on the tree? I recon Chin Sol being the 'boss killer' weapon of choice which has Point Blank embedded into it, why do we double up on the tree as well if general mapping isn't an issue? I believe it drops damage pretty steeply unless we shoot off close range every time.

Another one is the eternal battle between Pierce & Chain on the Ascendacy. Is there any particular reason why we go one but not the other? I believe ignition still works with pierce, so is there any 'on hit' thing we benefit for not having the arrows go through? Or is chain just more viable with it's "Deal 10% more damage for each remaining Chain" which obviously has nowhere to chain on bosses -- as opposed to the pierce's 100% increased crits, further diminishing the need for the claw nodes.

Other than that, very solid looking build, albeit a touch fragile, but that's bow for you. Excellent work!
"
PretoFPS wrote:

Doesn't arctic armour only give defences against phys & fire when you're standing still?
"
Escape_Artist wrote:
"
PretoFPS wrote:

Doesn't arctic armour only give defences against phys & fire when you're standing still?

Well, you are standing still while attacking. Which is also when you typically recieve the most damage. Also, don't underestimate the chill from the chilled ground. Slowing enemies down can be very helpful. Overall, I can see how it is a good defensive boost for 25% mana reservation. With a Quill Rain you have more than enough clear speed, so Herald of Ash really doesn't do much at all.

Different question: I am of course aware that Xoph's is much better. But I was wondering how big the difference is exactly. I am in a situation where I can either afford a Xoph's and mediocre rares or a Yolk of Suffering and good to very good rares.

So either Yolk + a ton of WED or Xoph's and no WED on my rares. ALso maybe a bit less life on gear.

I am tending towards going Yolk for now. Shock, Ignite, and sometimes Chill from Arctic Armour means straight up 10-15% more damage. Add to that the Shock effect from our big hits and I feel offensively it would be "good enough" to tackle red maps. Of course, Xoph's would be what I farm towards as it clearly is much better.

Any opinions?
Last edited by Mecielle on Jul 1, 2018, 4:28:06 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info