[3.6] Fire Elemental Hit Deadeye - Budget - Endgame

"
99prosorc wrote:
"
Meso7 wrote:
I'm a bit confused. Why do you need to convert damage with items/AoF if you are using Combat Focus jewels to block cold and lightning?

It adds

Adds what? I still don't get it. What is there to convert if you are only doing fire damage?
"
Meso7 wrote:
"
99prosorc wrote:
"
Meso7 wrote:
I'm a bit confused. Why do you need to convert damage with items/AoF if you are using Combat Focus jewels to block cold and lightning?

It adds

Adds what? I still don't get it. What is there to convert if you are only doing fire damage?

Only Deals Damage of the chosen Element: All three elements are present on the gem when in comes to damage conversion, the selection of an element happens afterwards and does not retroactively change the results of conversion.

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Elemental_Hit
Any pointers for what i should be working on next gear wise?

Spoiler
"
seminexus wrote:

Spoiler

Level 21 Ele Hit and a decent rare ring (to replace Pyre with - some players are using The Taming)
Last edited by 99prosorc on Jun 30, 2018, 1:33:32 PM
"
99prosorc wrote:
"
seminexus wrote:

Spoiler

Level 21 Ele Hit and a decent rare ring (to replace Pyre with)

Alright thanks, gonna look into those next then
Oh and also, what sort of map tiers should I be running with my gear? Feels like could do more than the ~10 I've been doing so far, but also the 4.5k life feels so low compared to other characters I've played this league.
Nevermind. Figured it out.
Last edited by Meso7 on Jun 30, 2018, 2:45:31 PM
Thanks for the build, its stupidly strong. Play it before nerfs in next league.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4f4iHUYvZi0

Last edited by Hejti on Jun 30, 2018, 2:44:39 PM
Great guide. Cant figure out what to upgrade next, thinking about doing Kaom's heart with 6L Chin.
Are there any better upgrades before that?

Ty for the guide btw!

Last edited by Izdrazil on Jun 30, 2018, 3:32:02 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info