[3.6] Fire Elemental Hit Deadeye - Budget - Endgame

I'm only getting about 1.5 million shaper dps in PoB. What should I look to upgrade next?
"

I'm only getting about 1.5 million shaper dps in PoB. What should I look to upgrade next?

- copy my PoB configuration 1:1
- activate all flasks
- activate your auras / buffs too (under "skills")
- get a lvl 21 Ele Hit
- get quality on your other gems
Last edited by 99prosorc on Jun 29, 2018, 3:10:59 PM
"
99prosorc wrote:
"

- copy my PoB configuration 1:1
- activate all flasks
- activate your auras / buffs too (under "skills")
- get a lvl 21 Ele Hit
- get quality on your other gems

Also, isnt 1.5m "ok" for a Quill Rain setup? I mean, sure, your suggestions will improve it by a lot, but it is not as if it is half or less. I assumed your numbers were calculated with a Chin Sol.

And btw: You were right, leveling with Ele. Hit is a breeze. Even very easy to avoid using mana flasks with how many ways there are now to sustain mana at low levels.
Last edited by Mecielle on Jun 29, 2018, 3:21:35 PM
a bit of help pls, my chars are opened - Burnerr
Im lvl 40 and single target its very bad, low dmg + die fast on bosses, even adding slow proj + FA

Using Quill + tabula

thank you
"
sangvinu2 wrote:
Im lvl 40 and single target its very bad, low dmg + die fast on bosses, even adding slow proj + FA

Using Quill + tabula

thank you

Get a +2 Tabula. It will help A LOT with damage. They cost pretty much the same as a normal Tabula:

https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Incursion/MrrZQqIJ

And levels mean a lot with Ele. Hit.
Last edited by Mecielle on Jun 29, 2018, 3:27:34 PM
"
99prosorc wrote:
"
Chazua wrote:
Wouldn't this build without Lioneye's be objectively better? PoB: https://pastebin.com/cHaFYrwm

I just copied one of your jewels over, obviously you'd have to buy another one, but this build has more DPS, more life and more life leech as well as scaling into high resist maps better. What's the point of Lioneye's in the build?

~10 % less dmg w/o Soul Raker + Lioneye's Fall

check out my PoB, remove Soul Raker, replace jewel ;)

less crit chance is pretty bad too -> I really want to crit as often as possible

What do you mean 10% less damage? You take out all the claw nodes and put them into Forces of Nature, not just Soul Raker.

The build I linked has .9% less average damage, but over 2% more DPS - if you wanted more average damage you could just use a jewel with more damage increase mods instead of AS. Don't really see what benefit crit provides over other damage increases. It's all the same anyway. Seems to me like Lioneye's is totally unnecessary - you can just slot a rare jewel in there instead, take Forces of Nature and have better scaling.
Last edited by Chazua on Jun 29, 2018, 3:27:41 PM
"
Mecielle wrote:
"
sangvinu2 wrote:

Using Quill + tabula

thank you

Get a +2 Tabula. It will help A LOT with damage. They cost pretty much the same as a normal Tabula:

https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Incursion/MrrZQqIJ

And levels mean a lot with Ele. Hit.

cheers m8
nvm
Last edited by 99prosorc on Jun 29, 2018, 4:37:11 PM
"
99prosorc wrote:
"
Chazua wrote:
"
99prosorc wrote:

~10 % less dmg w/o Soul Raker + Lioneye's Fall

check out my PoB, remove Soul Raker, replace jewel ;)

less crit chance is pretty bad too -> I really want to crit as often as possible

What do you mean 10% less damage? The build I linked has .9% less average damage, but over 2% more DPS - if you wanted more average damage you could just use a jewel with more damage increase mods instead of AS. Don't really see what benefit crit provides over other damage increases. It's all the same anyway. Seems to me like Lioneye's is pretty unnecessary - you can just slot a rare jewel in there instead, take Forces of Nature and have better scaling.

take my PoB, remove Soul Raker, replace jewel -> 10% less dmg

check out the end of my Shaper kill -> 2 crits almost killed him

Do you also reinvest the points saved by not taking Soul Raker the way he does? Because if I do it I come to the same conclusion he does. Or he and I are both missing something.

EDIT: Ok, we must be missing something, because 90% of the top players that use Ele Hit and Deadeye use Lioneyey Fall: http://poe.ninja/challenge/builds?class=Deadeye&skill=Elemental-Hit

I am just not sure what we are missing, because his version without it seems almost the same.
Last edited by Mecielle on Jun 29, 2018, 3:35:16 PM

You need to remove all of the claw nodes, not just Soul Raker. You take all of those nodes out and put them into Forces of Nature. Look at the PoB I linked, it has more DPS than your build.
Last edited by Chazua on Jun 29, 2018, 3:33:16 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info