[3.6] Fire Elemental Hit Deadeye - Budget - Endgame

"
Tim1612 wrote:
Hi All,

Nice build until level 82.
I got one-shot often by bosses/breaches..
Can you please tell me what to improve?

Thanks
Tim

You may skill Phase Acro and use a Jade flask and / or Stibnite flask.
"
Vorret wrote:
I'm thinking of ditching Loreweave and get a Kaom, I feel kinda squishy (I know some part of my gear is lacking but still).

I think the 500life would help alot in surviving.

You may skill Phase Acro and use a Jade flask and / or Stibnite flask.
So I just wanted to make sure that I got this right:

The best setup would be a 6-linked Quill Rain and a Rigwald's Quill for clear speed and then switch (press "X") to a normal, unlinked Chin Sol + Rare Quiver for single target with the gems socketed in Frostferno? Also a QotF if I plan to do some farming and a Kaoms Heart for bossing?
"
Mecielle wrote:

The best setup would be a 6-linked Quill Rain and a Rigwald's Quill for clear speed and then switch (press "X") to a normal, unlinked Chin Sol + Rare Quiver for single target with the gems socketed in Frostferno? Also a QotF if I plan to do some farming and a Kaoms Heart for bossing?

Yes (I prefer Loreweave, but Kaom's Heart is fine too... personal preference)
Update on my Raider version.

Did red elder and his guardians painlessly today, gonna do shaper on evening and uber as soon as i will be able to
"
99prosorc wrote:
"
Mecielle wrote:

Ah right, I can see how the 80% all res could outperform the life from Kaoms Heart. Gonna try both.

How does the leveling with Ele. Hit feel? Or would LA/TS be faster for leveling? Talking about 1-70 when I say leveling.
"
Mecielle wrote:
"
99prosorc wrote:
"
Mecielle wrote:

Ah right, I can see how the 80% all res could outperform the life from Kaoms Heart. Gonna try both.

How does the leveling with Ele. Hit feel? Or would LA/TS be faster for leveling? Talking about 1-70 when I say leveling.

Leveling with Ele Hit is fine if you have the Ele Hit jewels + Pyre + Call of the Brotherhood.
"
99prosorc wrote:

Leveling with Ele Hit is fine if you have the Ele Hit jewels + Pyre + Call of the Brotherhood.

Alright, got everything I need already so will give it a try. Thanks!
Last edited by Mecielle on Jun 29, 2018, 12:53:25 PM
Still i don't understand how to avoid one shots, i don't know what to upgrade.

I still have more exalts to spend, and i don't mind, but i see you killing chimera, and i can't understand how the fuck you don't die.
Last edited by PretoFPS on Jun 29, 2018, 1:03:59 PM
Hey, how do you handle elemental reflect maps?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info