[3.6] Fire Elemental Hit Deadeye - Budget - Endgame

"
Shankhook wrote:
I wouldn't say it's glassy for bow build? If your planning pushing for 100 maybe

7150 i guess is with Kaoms, I tried it & really didn't like it for this build, if u take acrobatics you get like 2% phys dmg reduction out of it, about +1200HP depending but also about 20% less chance to evade as an evasion character. Plus some really useful skill gems are lost

V.Grace, Qotf, stibnite, spec into phase acro u just don't get hit. only really use life flask for combatting blood rage degen and bleed.

If i could get nice spell dodge boots from temple i'd actually quite comfortably drop a few life nodes

I dislike EV stacking outside of Raider (since they can reach really safe levels in contrast to the other ascendancies). The only things that can one shot me at telegraphed bursts, wind-ups with damage mods, and Shaper's orb spam stunlock.

However, swapping gems and gloves can enable me to run Enfeeble, Decoy Totem, and/or Blind (which can be gained via gem or quiver). There's also Watcher's Eye mods, such as additional physical reduction with Determination. You're sacrificing damage, but at my gear level it's really not a problem.

If I'm solo farming Guardians, I can generally face tank with these options embedded. Arctic Armour is also an option, but I had bad experiences with that in Harbinger.

"
PretoFPS wrote:
Ok guys, im now running a kaoms switched the tree up a bit since the dmg feels pretty nice, and am running 7.3/7.5k life, wanted to say that in chimera, i get completely ruined by her, i get almost one shot.

about rings, the taming is better than a rare diamond with assasins mark?

Do you think going loreweave and drop kaoms would be better?

Assassin's Mark is a really low damage return curse, especially one that low level. Projectile Weakness is the highest, with Flammability only slightly off in damage. Other curses drop off considerably for damage gains. You should aim for a good Opal Ring and running a better curse for damage, or defense.

Loreweave is a lot of damage, like Yriel's Fostering. It's a lot less life, though. I opted for a +% Increased Damage corrupted Kaom's Heart to get the best of both worlds, as a %Damage Loreweave is more than double the price.
"
Eninya wrote:

Assassin's Mark is a really low damage return curse, especially one that low level. Projectile Weakness is the highest, with Flammability only slightly off in damage. Other curses drop off considerably for damage gains. You should aim for a good Opal Ring and running a better curse for damage, or defense.

I think Assassin's Mark is really good. Crit is pretty important. As you can see in the end of my Shaper video: I almost killed him with 2 crits, then I didn't crit for 3 ? more hits...

And on top of it, it's applied "on hit". You don't have to use Orb of Storms etc..
Last edited by 99prosorc on Jun 29, 2018, 12:03:06 AM
Hello guys. I'm just starting a char with this build and i have some questions... Do i need to have more than one ele hit setup (on frostferno and on a 6L)?
I have this equips already

and a watcher's eye with 25% physical as extra fire while affected by anger(is it useful for this build?)

What should i get next? I have 3 exalts atm, should i get frostfernos or a lioneyes? Thanks

"
Eninya wrote:

Loreweave is a lot of damage, like Yriel's Fostering. It's a lot less life, though. I opted for a +% Increased Damage corrupted Kaom's Heart to get the best of both worlds, as a %Damage Loreweave is more than double the price.

I'm unsure about replacing loreweave. The 80 max res are nice- though i feel really squishy with 4.7k hp at level 88. I'm testing blasphemy+enfeeble- any further hints for improving the surivival (without xophs getting decent hp seems difficult for meas a lot of points are wasted with travelling to aof)
Otherwise this is a great build and the first time im actually enjoying playing a bow character. I will probably switch to the pathfinder you are currently running somewhere down the line :)
Last edited by daiur on Jun 29, 2018, 4:27:30 AM
Can anyone help me what im missing in my character cant post POB
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/biaizme/characters (Bia_HhThenHunred)
"
biaizme wrote:
Can anyone help me what im missing in my character cant post POB
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/biaizme/characters (Bia_HhThenHunred)

Your character is wearing windripper gear?
Alright, ive gotten a few upgrades and im sitting at 3.2mil shaper dps if im in his face.

Any ideas as to where I could make a few adjustments or even getting upgrades from?
Id very much like a pointer as to where to go next if im to reach the 5mil+

Thank you.

https://pastebin.com/vyk0pgpU
"
Adstringo wrote:
Alright, ive gotten a few upgrades and im sitting at 3.2mil shaper dps if im in his face.

Any ideas as to where I could make a few adjustments or even getting upgrades from?
Id very much like a pointer as to where to go next if im to reach the 5mil+

Thank you.

https://pastebin.com/vyk0pgpU

Levels, jewels, quality gems, level 21 Ele Hit gem
I'm thinking of ditching Loreweave and get a Kaom, I feel kinda squishy (I know some part of my gear is lacking but still).

I think the 500life would help alot in surviving.
Hi All,

Nice build until level 82.
I got one-shot often by bosses/breaches..
Can you please tell me what to improve?

Thanks
Tim

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info