nvm
Last edited by 99prosorc on Jun 29, 2018, 4:36:29 PM
EDIT: lol nevermind, Brainfart
Last edited by Mecielle on Jun 29, 2018, 3:38:52 PM
"
99prosorc wrote:
"
Chazua wrote:

You need to remove all of the claw nodes, not just Soul Raker. You take all of those nodes out and put them into Forces of Nature. Look at the PoB I linked, it has more DPS than your build.

I removed all 5 nodes and replaced the jewels -> lost 10% dmg.

If you want, I record a video...

You have to put the points into Vitality Void / leech! Don't put them somewhere else LMAO.

You do not need to put them into leech. You are already capped on so the only benefit you gain from Soul Raker is the mana leech. Have you looked at the PoB I linked you? It has more DPS, more total life and more life leech. It is better in every single way.
"
Chazua wrote:
"
99prosorc wrote:
"
Chazua wrote:

You need to remove all of the claw nodes, not just Soul Raker. You take all of those nodes out and put them into Forces of Nature. Look at the PoB I linked, it has more DPS than your build.

You have to put the points into Vitality Void / leech! Don't put them somewhere else LMAO.

You do not need to put them into leech. You are already capped on so the only benefit you gain from Soul Raker is the mana leech. Have you looked at the PoB I linked you? It has more DPS, more total life and more life leech. It is better in every single way.

Well, for some reason your PoB counts the 1.2% of Blood Rage as leech. Not sure why, but that is wrong because Blood Rage only applies to physical damage. And we don't deal any.

EDIT: Oh, no it doesnt. Even if you disable Blood Rage the 0.4% from Blood Drinker seem to be enough to reach the leech cap. Which shows how insanely OP Ele. Hit is. And also shows that the claw nodes + Lioneyes Fall are over the top.
Last edited by Mecielle on Jun 29, 2018, 3:48:51 PM
Ele hit has huge base damage. We don't need more than 1 life leech node to hit the life leech cap. Soul Raker is completely pointless outside of Mana leech which we can get elsewhere.

The only reason so many people are taking Lioneye's is because it is very strong for other bow builds. Builds that utilize skills like Barrage have higher AS and more projectiles with much less base damage than Ele hit so they don't cap on life leech as easily.
"
Chazua wrote:
Ele hit has huge base damage. We don't need more than 1 life leech node to hit the life leech cap. Soul Raker is completely pointless outside of Mana leech which we can get elsewhere.

The only reason so many people are taking Lioneye's is because it is very strong for other bow builds. Builds that utilize skills like Barrage have higher AS and more projectiles with much less base damage than Ele hit so they don't cap on life leech as easily.

Yes, I edited my above comment. You are right, Blood Drinker is enough to cap life leech. I just assumed people that reach level 100 with this build would have noticed the wasted points. Apparently not.

Last edited by Mecielle on Jun 29, 2018, 3:53:39 PM
"
Chazua wrote:
"
99prosorc wrote:
"
Chazua wrote:

If you remove 1 damage node in favour of a mana leech node, you will do less dmg.
If you remove 1 life node in favour of a mana leech node, you're right (IF you replace Lioneye's Fall with a very good jewel)... and you will crit less often too.

Thanks for pointing it out though. I will add a note about it to the guide.

I still prefer Soul Raker over Forces of Nature.
Last edited by 99prosorc on Jun 29, 2018, 4:35:29 PM
This build is facepalm the game :) Dont know if i should congratz to the OP or GGG for making yet another broken gem :D Anyway, thx OP for nice guide. Just conquered Uber Elder, like i said ... dmgwise it was facepalm, on the other hand, with almost 6k life and Phase Acrobatics i used all portals :( Im getting oneshoted by Elders sphards and even 1s in shapers beam is bye bye another portal. Dont know, besides better gameplay, what to change to improve my survivability. Maybe Loreweave for 80% max res, but that would put me to 4,7k HP (wearing kaom now).

Heres my gear and PoB link, if anybody is interested ;)

Spoiler

https://pastebin.com/8sfnuTCY
"
Yagulare wrote:
Update on my Raider version.

Did red elder and his guardians painlessly today, gonna do shaper on evening and uber as soon as i will be able to

Don't u get one shot?
On guardians atleast, like chimera?
Hi can i change this
for a bisco collar for general mapping ? or its a bad idea? and how about the rings for more MF?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info