[3.6] Fire Elemental Hit Deadeye - Budget - Endgame

"
Nice numbers. That's why I hate the excitement of "millions" with PoB. I uploaded data from pastebin link, unfortunately, due to the Cyrillic alphabet I was unable to load the data directly from the character's account, my PoB reported some errors.

First thing first - damage is really impressive, although I'm not entirely sure, whether they are really correct, or distorted by various variables, overlapping with changes in the build during the course of time. To check it, I did everything from scratch, creating all the items from the beginning in PoB. Damage was definitely lower.

But whatever, there are really nice ideas, especially skill tree with added “unnatural instinct” gem, I adopted this to my own build with really nice results – on lvl 94 lifepool dropped form 6870 to 6770, what is acceptable, if I take into consideration 10% higher “Frostferno damage” and 94% movement speed without flasks. Good idea, I buy it.

However, there are things I not but at all. I just do not want to spend more then 50 ex just to made pure glascannon, capable to Shaper instant kill, but with barely 5k lifepool in a situation when we have such things like Uber Elder or Delve depths. Yes, due to “cats” skills we have 75% evasion there with big dodge too, but still, too squishy.

And the last but not least – presented damage is damage from 1 arrow, without any area damage. It means really big problems with mobs killing during Shaper’s phase when mobs attacking Zana (this phase appears in next “stage” even if Shaper was oneshooted in first stage). Moreover, we have to switch at least one gem (faster attack imo) to greater multiple projectiles, to handle phases between Shapers fight. At the end, Uber Elder fight with 1 arrow configuration is nearly impossible, as there is necessity to killing many spawned mobs during this fight. Overall, nice concept, outstanding “unnatural instinct” usage, but definitely not worth 50+ ex.

%D0%98%D0%97%D0%A3%D0%98%D0%A2 code for my nickname
Use for mobs on shaper or uber elder or delve bosses.
Last edited by Изуит on Oct 12, 2018, 8:18:46 AM
"
Изуит wrote:

Thanks, comrade:) Still, when it comes to dying sun... If I were you, I would buy +1 arrow quiver and +1 arrow bow, if you don't need 6l bow anyway. Then I'm good even with youtrs solution.

BTW, adjust your skill tree little bit. Pick dexterity and strength node just below “Coordination” notable node, you will get a good connection to drop 4 nodes right to “Nullification” notable node. Then connect jewel socket using 2 intelligence nodes. You will get at least 2 points to put somewhere else, or even 3, if you drop 1 minor evasion and energy shield node :) Then you couls pick point blank from tree and use my solution to clear mobs :P
Last edited by postrach_myszy on Oct 12, 2018, 10:03:17 AM
CWDT + IC NEED HELP WHAT ITS IC=????

GEMS
"
"
Изуит wrote:

Thanks, comrade:) Still, when it comes to dying sun... If I were you, I would buy +1 arrow quiver and +1 arrow bow, if you don't need 6l bow anyway. Then I'm good even with youtrs solution.

BTW, adjust your skill tree little bit. Pick dexterity and strength node just below “Coordination” notable node, you will get a good connection to drop 4 nodes right to “Nullification” notable node. Then connect jewel socket using 2 intelligence nodes. You will get at least 2 points to put somewhere else, or even 3, if you drop 1 minor evasion and energy shield node :) Then you couls pick point blank from tree and use my solution to clear mobs :P

Spoiler
- 118 points
vs
Spoiler
- 118 points
Or I don't understand you?

I think 0,9 base critical chanse better when 589 multicrit. And cheaper.
But thanks for advice.

GEMS
HELPPP PLZ PLAYERSSSSS JESUSSSS HELPP
"
traper123456 wrote:

GEMS
HELPPP PLZ PLAYERSSSSS JESUSSSS HELPP

Immortal Call
where does this build get end charges from?
"
Ending2018 wrote:
"
Randosaurus wrote:
Hey, I'm currently playing this build and have a question regarding ele conversion and call of the brotherhood

This is my current gear:

Spoiler

cotb adds a huge portion of damage, but yesterday i found a random opal ring, threw a fire essence on it, an got this bad boy:

compared to cotb, my single target is about 5% higher with the opal, my aoe even 10%+

Spoiler

on top my stats with opal, below with cotb

In genereal ele conversion in poe is a big mystery to me, but it seems the opal is better.
Question is, am I missing out on something? I only checked the damage ingame and haven't used PoB yet.

Pretty good how much health
Yes opal ring give huge boost damage I have play on pob but I not that lucky in crafting a good ring so I using tamer and brothorhood or using a diamond ring/opal ring

thanks for your answer

do you by any means have pob installed and could you tell me my approx shaper dps on this setup with opal ring?

i guess i'm too stupid for pob

acc randosaurus
char methadontherapie
Last edited by Randosaurus on Oct 12, 2018, 3:51:11 PM
Can someone explain to me how Pyre and Call of the Brotherhood combined with the Combat focus jewels work? If we're not allowing for cold/light damage then isn't the conversion from the rings useless?
Where should I put jewels on a MF version?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info