[3.6] Fire Elemental Hit Deadeye - Budget - Endgame

"
Ending2018 wrote:
JEWEL where to put
https://pastebin.com/pMQUKumF

of course u dont need to copy directly as my gear is insasne expensive or good

it work normal with MF gear or Bossing / mapping gear

Normal MF version doesn't use xoph and needs avatar of fire. Anyway, doesn't matter anymore. Full MF elemental hit is NOWHERE near as good as TS, so I switched back.
I want to play with Kaom's and Xophs b ut its so hard to get the required strenght .. from where should i get it ?
this build feels so sqhishy, not dodge and poor life pool
Last edited by gianbf on Oct 15, 2018, 12:54:26 AM
"
gianbf wrote:
this build feels so sqhishy, not dodge and poor life pool

My gear is far from perfect and i got 6,3k Life. And i think the idea of this build is to kill anything faster than you getting killed (includes the most bosses too). For me it works perfect until T16 (I only run maps below T16, mostly T13-T15)
Last edited by Faktt on Oct 15, 2018, 6:37:51 AM
"
PikaCrunch wrote:

https://pastebin.com/r3KQVD4b

Why is my damage so low? It says I only have about 250k shaper DPS. What should I upgrade next?

Gosh. What should you upgrade next? Everything! Your equipment is some shabby leftovers from the garage sale. Corrupted Kaom with "+6%" to ES? What is this? Or that corrupted Frostferno with worcries. OMG. But ok, I'm allright even with your shitty Kaom, as it has 38% fire dmg after all, but everything else is utter and undisputed trash, as well as your DPS. Shit in, shit out.

Like I said before, this particular build is "more expensive" ele archer version, with Xoph's amulet (not joke of suffering) and other expensive trinkets. Currently about 20-22 ex for "basic" version. Spend it, buy proper gear - all described in this topic and your lifepool/DPS will be good.

Personally have "luxury" version of this build, currently lvl 94, 6950 life and accordingly - 305k "frostferno tooltip DPS" - it means tooltip DPS of ele hit in Frostferno helmet, in hideout, without any flasks and bufs, and 152k "Chin sol tooltip DPS" it means tooltip DPS of ele hit in 6l Chin sol, without any flasks and buffs. To be honest, I don't care about "PoB millions", as they are unrealistic imho. When I turn on some bullshits there (all flask up, 21/20 project weakness, which I use with blasphamy, enemy burning, in close range and some other things"), it is about 6 milions on Frostferno.

But more realistic - I can wreck Minotaur with mode "Unique boss has +35% more life" in 7 close shots. Did it yesterday, counted arrows, whole fight was like.. 10 seconds? To conclude - good build for reach players.
"
"
PikaCrunch wrote:

Why is my damage so low? It says I only have about 250k shaper DPS. What should I upgrade next?

Gosh. What should you upgrade next? Everything! Your equipment is some shabby leftovers from the garage sale. Corrupted Kaom with "+6%" to ES? What is this? Or that corrupted Frostferno with worcries. OMG. But ok, I'm allright even with your shitty Kaom, as it has 38% fire dmg after all, but everything else is utter and undisputed trash, as well as your DPS. Shit in, shit out.

Like I said before, this particular build is "more expensive" ele archer version, with Xoph's amulet (not joke of suffering) and other expensive trinkets. Currently about 20-22 ex for "basic" version. Spend it, buy proper gear - all described in this topic and your lifepool/DPS will be good.

Personally have "luxury" version of this build, currently lvl 94, 6950 life and accordingly - 305k "frostferno tooltip DPS" - it means tooltip DPS of ele hit in Frostferno helmet, in hideout, without any flasks and bufs, and 152k "Chin sol tooltip DPS" it means tooltip DPS of ele hit in 6l Chin sol, without any flasks and buffs. To be honest, I don't care about "PoB millions", as they are unrealistic imho. When I turn on some bullshits there (all flask up, 21/20 project weakness, which I use with blasphamy, enemy burning, in close range and some other things"), it is about 6 milions on Frostferno.

But more realistic - I can wreck Minotaur with mode "Unique boss has +35% more life" in 7 close shots. Did it yesterday, counted arrows, whole fight was like.. 10 seconds? To conclude - good build for reach players.

Can you link your setup or allow public view of your profile?
Hi Guys can i do all endgame with 20x to do this?
How urgent is it to get AoF if I don't have/cant afford a Xoph's? I was bouncing back and forth between a couple different trees and moral of the story is I'm currently 14 skill points away from being able to get AoF without respeccing a little and I'm already level 76. My damage seems to be pretty good as is, but then again I'm only at around T5 maps. If I should respec, can someone take a look at my skill tree and recommend a solution?

*edit* I think I found a solution myself. Removed a couple life and crit nodes that I either replaced on the way to AoF or will replace in a couple levels.
Last edited by Norrec1337 on Oct 17, 2018, 9:01:21 AM
"
"
PikaCrunch wrote:

Gosh. What should you upgrade next? Everything! Your equipment is some shabby leftovers from the garage sale.

10/10
"
gianbf wrote:

Can you link your setup or allow public view of your profile?

For now - not. There are two reasons. First one - this is my alternative account, used for "forum purpose only", as I do not want to log in to my game account from the computer in my work. As well as I do not wont to some builds in my profile to be scoped by "playerbase". If allow it, many players will parrot some builds and then they will be nerfed. I designed them myself and really do not want to lose them.

Second reason is also simple – still work on build and “final” gear. Just yesterday I discovered a way to raise my lifepool to 7100 on lvl 94, with overall DPS increase by approx. 3-4%, all for reasonable price approx. 6ex. I am currently waiting for the seller of desired gear to stop being in AFK mode when I get back from work :) When I finish then maybe I will transfer the equipment to this account to show what's going on. You will not see skilltree, but you don't have to, as gear choices implicates whole tree, so it is easy to figure how it looks even solely on the basis of the jewels used, which must be placed in specific, easily identifiable points.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info