[3.6] Fire Elemental Hit Deadeye - Budget - Endgame

The build feels great so far, but I don't know what I should be upgrading next. My character's name is "Ann_Chovy". The elemental hit jewels that I currently use aren't 15% increased elemental hit damage. Is upgrading them to 15% a priority?
hey guys just want to ask any recommendations for a room of improvements of my stuff.. can you check my account?thank you
Hi, first off amazing build, like everything about it so far.

I was wondering how big Call of the Brotherhood is at the moment? i'm trying to really max out the build and have alot of currency to spend.

I'm using a shaped ring with Assassins Mark as the first slot.
In my PoB, it shows CotB will increase my dps by +- 10%, where the Taming states around 25-30%. does the conversion of CotB not show up properly, or is The Taming just better?

I assume Quill Rain + Rigwalds is good for clear and a Chin-Sol swap with a good rare quiver is better for bossing? or would 2 Chin-Sol's be better?

I have all the big items stated in the build (Xoph's, +2 corrupted Frostferno)
Are there also some more ''Big'' items to buy that are a big increase over the items named in the build apart from headhunter ofcourse? Just want to max it out completely.

(don't look at my character for reference, it's fresh leveled and most of the items i have for the build are still in my bags.)

Would really appreciate the help, and thanks again for the amazing build!

Hello,

how mendatory is call of the brotherhood ?
is there anything hidden that i dont know ? cause as i changed the ring with a decent diamond ring i lost only 2,5k tooltip dps but got like tons of resis and almost 300 flat HP . (for my situation the better deal :P )

why call of the brotherhood is required ?
Last edited by Faktt on Oct 11, 2018, 1:39:53 PM
I love your build btw :)
Last edited by Faktt on Oct 11, 2018, 1:39:30 PM
would wind ripper work with this build?? for a bit more MF
- rare\white dps
- shaper dps
https://pastebin.com/HL4x3aEW
Nerf dmg?
"
Изуит wrote:
- rare\white dps
- shaper dps
https://pastebin.com/HL4x3aEW
Nerf dmg?

Nice numbers. That's why I hate the excitement of "millions" with PoB. I uploaded data from pastebin link, unfortunately, due to the Cyrillic alphabet I was unable to load the data directly from the character's account, my PoB reported some errors.

First thing first - damage is really impressive, although I'm not entirely sure, whether they are really correct, or distorted by various variables, overlapping with changes in the build during the course of time. To check it, I did everything from scratch, creating all the items from the beginning in PoB. Damage was definitely lower.

But whatever, there are really nice ideas, especially skill tree with added “unnatural instinct” gem, I adopted this to my own build with really nice results – on lvl 94 lifepool dropped form 6870 to 6770, what is acceptable, if I take into consideration 10% higher “Frostferno damage” and 94% movement speed without flasks. Good idea, I buy it.

However, there are things I not but at all. I just do not want to spend more then 50 ex just to made pure glascannon, capable to Shaper instant kill, but with barely 5k lifepool in a situation when we have such things like Uber Elder or Delve depths. Yes, due to “cats” skills we have 75% evasion there with big dodge too, but still, too squishy.

And the last but not least – presented damage is damage from 1 arrow, without any area damage. It means really big problems with mobs killing during Shaper’s phase when mobs attacking Zana (this phase appears in next “stage” even if Shaper was oneshooted in first stage). Moreover, we have to switch at least one gem (faster attack imo) to greater multiple projectiles, to handle phases between Shapers fight. At the end, Uber Elder fight with 1 arrow configuration is nearly impossible, as there is necessity to killing many spawned mobs during this fight. Overall, nice concept, outstanding “unnatural instinct” usage, but definitely not worth 50+ ex.
what is better curse
projectile weakness or assassin's mark ?
"
SocceR wrote:
what is better curse
projectile weakness or assassin's mark ?

Depends on your budget and preferences. When you finally realize, that combination immortall call+cast when damage taken works as intended only if you have endurance charges, combination of 20/20 projectile weakness with 20/20 blasphemy is much stronger then lvl 12 ass mark on hit, even with power charges generated by that curse. Overall - drop IC and CWTD, take proj. weakness and blasphamy instead, drop ring with ass mark on hit, take some opal with life and badass ele dmg, you will feel the difference.

Or... take your Mirror of calandra, buy Xophs blood corrupted with +1 curse corruption and use both. Or... take your... 100-150c, buy "almost perfect" Windshriek and use both :P

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info