[3.6] Fire Elemental Hit Deadeye - Budget - Endgame

Is a op build but a same time is also easy get kill
If you are bad in bossing maybe need more practice like me haha

Maybe I can use a decoy totem and go near to him to attack instead of getting too far and deal little damage
Current build 4 million Shaper dps:
Spoiler

also selling it, got burned out farming hh lul
"
joemoe22 wrote:
How does the build do with a Windripper?

That depends, what you want to do. Windripper is really good for mapping, due to its really good attack speed, added ele dmg and crit. But sucks when it comes to bossing and/or deeper Delves. Overall, it is not that good as it look. Used Windripper in Incursion for a while and switched back to Chin Sol. Tooltip DPS is not that impressive like with Windripper, but character is much safer in encounters with some "mini bosses", like things from Abyss or rare Delve monsters.
Hey, I'm currently playing this build and have a question regarding ele conversion and call of the brotherhood

This is my current gear:

Spoiler

cotb adds a huge portion of damage, but yesterday i found a random opal ring, threw a fire essence on it, an got this bad boy:

compared to cotb, my single target is about 5% higher with the opal, my aoe even 10%+

Spoiler

on top my stats with opal, below with cotb

In genereal ele conversion in poe is a big mystery to me, but it seems the opal is better.
Question is, am I missing out on something? I only checked the damage ingame and haven't used PoB yet.
what is WED ?
Can someone point me to which passive tree setup is most accurate? Seems to differ quite a bit from the original setup to the "current" one at the top of the guide. I'm only level 25 but I'm afraid of messing things up early on. I'm a rather unseasoned player so I don't have much wealth which likely means I won't have a xoph's or anything too expensive for awhile.
"
Beararch wrote:
what is WED ?

Is called weapon elemental damaged
"
Norrec1337 wrote:
Can someone point me to which passive tree setup is most accurate? Seems to differ quite a bit from the original setup to the "current" one at the top of the guide. I'm only level 25 but I'm afraid of messing things up early on. I'm a rather unseasoned player so I don't have much wealth which likely means I won't have a xoph's or anything too expensive for awhile.

Go to his budget build
He only using koams
Everything under 1ex
"
Randosaurus wrote:
Hey, I'm currently playing this build and have a question regarding ele conversion and call of the brotherhood

This is my current gear:

Spoiler

cotb adds a huge portion of damage, but yesterday i found a random opal ring, threw a fire essence on it, an got this bad boy:

compared to cotb, my single target is about 5% higher with the opal, my aoe even 10%+

Spoiler

on top my stats with opal, below with cotb

In genereal ele conversion in poe is a big mystery to me, but it seems the opal is better.
Question is, am I missing out on something? I only checked the damage ingame and haven't used PoB yet.

Pretty good how much health
Yes opal ring give huge boost damage I have play on pob but I not that lucky in crafting a good ring so I using tamer and brothorhood or using a diamond ring/opal ring
Hello,I want to try this build,but want play on pathfinder.What adjustments need to be made?
Thank You.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info