[3.8]RED DRAGON League Starter // 1ex Uber Elder Down

"
ledbanger wrote:
Hello, so far I love this build the most tanky build I have played this league. Started with the budget version and slowly getting the gear that I need. now my question is should I get higher res rings or perhaps use abyssus for the extra damage.
Spoiler

If I use abyssus I probably have to change to the two stone rings. Any thoughts?

Hi mate!

Yeah on your steel rings there are so few res.
I dont realy like abyssus, i wrote some times this in my post, but a lot of people use it.
I kill uber elder without it if u look my second improve section u can see my current gear.
I kill Uber Atziri with Bringer of rain ( first impove section gear )

I dont use starkonja cuz my res with it go too much down. i have 2.2M dps and like 3M if i can shock( 62% chance ) so its a good damage .

I bought this rings for 10c each and I'm still wearing them.

They have a lot of res

If u are ok now with res , stay with it and save ur currency for 6l loreweave.

Kaom root kill ur res but is not mandatory. just help a lot for uber elder.

Dave
Thanks for the respond, I am overcapped with res all my res are at 77% which is nice :) gonna try to do red elder first with 5L loreweave. My luck with 6L this season is shit so afraid of wasting more currency on that atm.
"
ledbanger wrote:
Thanks for the respond, I am overcapped with res all my res are at 77% which is nice :) gonna try to do red elder first with 5L loreweave. My luck with 6L this season is shit so afraid of wasting more currency on that atm.

You need 77% res + 34% for elemental weakness mod on map so 111% uncapped

Red elder is pretty easy i think u can do that.

GL

Dave
newbie here, noob question how you get fortify before you pick fortitude
"
zippo93 wrote:
newbie here, noob question how you get fortify before you pick fortitude

Link Fortify with Whirling blade - faster attack - blood magic

Dave
Another question why do you have vaal pact specced on your char but not in the final build?
"
ledbanger wrote:
Another question why do you have vaal pact specced on your char but not in the final build?

I never used Vaal Pact on this char.

Ops sorry for some reason it was specced but could have looked at a different char not knowing it. Either way tried shaper with this build failed on the last phase due to some stupid shit but felt like my ST was shit on void overall. Havent tried red Elder yet since it didnt spawn for me :/
I see this build is very good in theory. I want to try it, but on 3.4. Will you keep it up to date and prepare it for 3.4 release? I want to start league with it and I wonder if it's good starter.
"
Nastrun wrote:
I see this build is very good in theory. I want to try it, but on 3.4. Will you keep it up to date and prepare it for 3.4 release? I want to start league with it and I wonder if it's good starter.

HI!!

I dont know the changes for 3.4 yet .

But i think i will start with this in 3.4 if there will not be big changes.

Dave

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info