[3.8]RED DRAGON League Starter // 1ex Uber Elder Down

I ended up getting the ancestral protector, might get a blood rage one for mapping. and maybe put blade flurry on an abyssus when i think im ready to use it.

Also, you said sin's rebirth would be a good flask to get. Wut flask would you replace? I got anti bleed/freeze on my diamond and sulfur flasks, which means i'd have to replace one of those. or replace ToH, Lion's roar or atziri's.
"
Jellybee85 wrote:
I ended up getting the ancestral protector, might get a blood rage one for mapping. and maybe put blade flurry on an abyssus when i think im ready to use it.

Also, you said sin's rebirth would be a good flask to get. Wut flask would you replace? I got anti bleed/freeze on my diamond and sulfur flasks, which means i'd have to replace one of those. or replace ToH, Lion's roar or atziri's.

You must use the sin's rebirth only if you drop the death's hand ( he gives us Unholy Might like sin's rebith) if you are using the death's hand you dont need that flask.

You can drop the sulphur flask , just put the anti freez and anti bleed on diamond and on silver flasks.

Check on your POB what are best flasks combination based on your current gear.

ATM im still runnig this flask

with

I did all content ( shaper - uber atziti - red elder ... just I have not tried yet uber elder) so i think i will dont use other flasks.

Dave

Last edited by Anal_Bleeding on Jul 3, 2018, 1:59:22 AM
guess i got a lot of path of building stuff to do then, thanks for your input haha
Last improve ready - Check the section for more details.

Evening it's me again.
Wanted to give u some info bout how im doin ;)

Love that build so far. Killed Minotaur without any issues (just facetanked him lol) and im almost 92lvl now. Sometimes dying like an idiot :( but today ive dropped Belly and made it 6Link with ~15 Orbs - another lol... thinking about sellin it and improve my gear a bit.

Im still learning this game, and probably i sold many expensive things to Npc but meh who cares :) Really enjoy this build so i dont really care.

My single target gems are at last level 20 so i can easily switch my Bringers for bosses...

Ive bought Lion Roar Flask but kind of dont like that knock back :( specially for bosses but i know it gives me a lot of damage so im using it :)

Cheers, Peter.
Last edited by kowal86 on Jul 5, 2018, 7:51:06 PM
"
kowal86 wrote:
Evening it's me again.
Wanted to give u some info bout how im doin ;)

Love that build so far. Killed Minotaur without any issues (just facetanked him lol) and im almost 92lvl now. Sometimes dying like an idiot :( but today ive dropped Belly and made it 6Link with ~15 Orbs - another lol... thinking about sellin it and improve my gear a bit.

Im still learning this game, and probably i sold many expensive things to Npc but meh who cares :) Really enjoy this build so i dont really care.

My single target gems are at last level 20 so i can easily switch my Bringers for bosses...

Ive bought Lion Roar Flask but kind of dont like that knock back :( specially for bosses but i know it gives me a lot of damage so im using it :)

Cheers, Peter.

Yo!

You can use belly instead loreweave ( for my set up i will get 7k+ hp with belly from 6.600 )
But u can use bringer almost for all content .

Yes lion's roar some time can be boring, but almost all end game bosses are immune to knockback .

If you dont know you can sell lvl 20 gem with 0% quality at vendor with 1 gemcutter for lvl 1 quality 20% - you can save 19 gemcutter just re levelling the gem.

Dave
Hey! I'm new to the whole champ BF thing. It's been my league goal since harbinger to make a character that can kill shaper, and I've always wanted to make a strong bf build. problem is that I feel my dps is astronomically low compared to a lot of bf builds, but I don't know where i've gone wrong

if someone wouldn't mind helping me out with getting my character up to snuff, i'd really appreciate it.

the character is called "The_Dance_of_Death" on my profile, and here's a pastebin. https://pastebin.com/JQEYgeVZ

Any help is appreciated!

I have a budget of about 2ex, 8 if i sell my loreweave.
Last edited by ChrysalisEternal on Jul 7, 2018, 10:02:57 AM
"
Hey! I'm new to the whole champ BF thing. It's been my league goal since harbinger to make a character that can kill shaper, and I've always wanted to make a strong bf build. problem is that I feel my dps is astronomically low compared to a lot of bf builds, but I don't know where i've gone wrong

if someone wouldn't mind helping me out with getting my character up to snuff, i'd really appreciate it.

the character is called "The_Dance_of_Death" on my profile, and here's a pastebin. https://pastebin.com/JQEYgeVZ

Any help is appreciated!

I have a budget of about 2ex, 8 if i sell my loreweave.

Man i saw your char and your pastebin , there are a lot of wrong things...

You have a 6l loreweave but other gear isnt so good...
The flask, out of lion roar, are all wrong... the gems: some useless , other missing.

Abyssus is realy bad if u havent a lot of physical reduction

If you saw my build you can reach 1.2M dps on shaper withh 150chaos - https://pastebin.com/F7b4urPm
and if u add frenzy will be 1.5M dps

Plz look my gear in the first part of the guide , dont look the impreve section, that is a bit expencive .

Dave
Hello, so far I love this build the most tanky build I have played this league. Started with the budget version and slowly getting the gear that I need. now my question is should I get higher res rings or perhaps use abyssus for the extra damage.
Spoiler

If I use abyssus I probably have to change to the two stone rings. Any thoughts?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info