[3.8]RED DRAGON League Starter // 1ex Uber Elder Down

"
Nastrun wrote:
"
blue8113 wrote:
hey, guys, I would like to know if there is any way to see the skill tree?

www.poeurl.com/b0Ge

I did it for you ;)

Ty Nastrun was levelling a new char and I was not looking here.
"
Anal_Bleeding wrote:
"
bankai1009 wrote:
Love the sound of this build!

I know you explained why you choose champion in the guide.
There are many similar league start budget builds that use slayer. I think one advantage they have is tankier through traps because they can writhing jar just before they walk in.

What do you think about differences if you went slayer instead of champion for your build?

Also staying to your original build, how can you make it safer against traps? Can it face tank izaro with full elemental damage buffs like conduit and charge disrupters together? I just like relaxed safe Uber lab farmers :)

Great build nonetheless!!!

HI man !

The Slayer's power is the leech ( new vaal pact, with CWDT + blood rage + immortal call + Arakaali pantheon )

If u use bloodseeker u loose this leech trick
On slayer u need to have accuracy on ur rings and ammy
And on slayer u loose some damage , cuz slayer work well on 2hand weapons

I used my build to farm a lot the uber lab and did a lot of carry:
No vaal pact , drop blood rage on CWDT for trap, use Brightbeak instead death's hand in ur main hand with leap slam, with istant leech u can facetank izaro easy.

Dave

Hello thanks for your thoughtful reply :)

I didn’t realise that slayer works better with 2h but that makes sense to maximise that leech!
thx.
My first CHAYULA EVERE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1lqlxhsKSz0&feature=youtu.be
what do you use against shaper / uber Elder ?
You have Auras Hatred, Herald & Haste - but u can't use them all
I for instance never used Haste once, now lvl 88, find it rather not useful considering that I can do additional cold damage instead.

so what U're heading with this ? And what's a possible swap for Haste - something that comes inhandy with the build

"
KLNGLRSSN wrote:
what do you use against shaper / uber Elder ?
You have Auras Hatred, Herald & Haste - but u can't use them all
I for instance never used Haste once, now lvl 88, find it rather not useful considering that I can do additional cold damage instead.

so what U're heading with this ? And what's a possible swap for Haste - something that comes inhandy with the build

Hey man !

Im running only hatred and herald of ash.... and its only vaal haste not haste ....

Dave
This build looks Solid definitely going to try this as I have never played a Duelist before and this seems like a very good build for newbie like me.
Edit:This is gonna be my league starter as I still haven’t started incursion league
Last edited by DeretFasy on Jul 28, 2018, 10:49:07 AM
"
DeretFasy wrote:
This build looks Solid definitely going to try this as I have never played a Duelist before and this seems like a very good build for newbie like me.
Edit:This is gonna be my league starter as I still haven’t started incursion league

Hi man !

Yes i think is good for new players !

Lemme know ur progress and if u will have some problem.

Dave

Last edited by Anal_Bleeding on Jul 28, 2018, 7:31:16 PM
as i remember Damage on full life and Blood Rage ain't compatible
"
EpeTuk_15 wrote:
as i remember Damage on full life and Blood Rage ain't compatible

They work together, I did a test.

whit blood rage active ( whit vitality for get positive net life regen )
you have few less HP than your maximum Life pool, but ur tool tip remains the same.

We have istant leech so , we are always on full life
Last edited by Anal_Bleeding on Jul 30, 2018, 4:01:23 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info