[3.5] 2H RT Vaal Double Strike Slayer (Uber Elder Deathless)

Hello, is there any reason to have immortal call if you aren't building endurance charges? I feel like I am missing something here.
yeah the short time it makes you inv. is long enough too leech up and not get 2 shotted :)
"
tomskilp93 wrote:
Hello, I have one question, can gloves be combined 3L Blood Rage + Cast when Damage Support + Immortal Call?

Yes, but you have to adjust the level to CWDT.
"
DaftShroomz wrote:
Hello, is there any reason to have immortal call if you aren't building endurance charges? I feel like I am missing something here.

Immortal call works without endurance charges.
good guide for a 1h ver?
did something similar but went with kitavas feast, maps so far are insane clears fast huge aoe and frees up one slot.
Last edited by bquast on Jul 5, 2018, 7:38:12 AM
What do u guys think about "The Retch" i´m currently using it on this build and i cannot tell if its worth or not^^

also i´m playing arround with kaoms heart + elder fortify boots instead of belly + kaoms but i guess for bosses i´ve to switch back but i like the insane hp stat until now. I´ve to do some maps.

but let me hear your thoughts
"
Deadmenken wrote:
What do u guys think about "The Retch" i´m currently using it on this build and i cannot tell if its worth or not^^

also i´m playing arround with kaoms heart + elder fortify boots instead of belly + kaoms but i guess for bosses i´ve to switch back but i like the insane hp stat until now. I´ve to do some maps.

but let me hear your thoughts

The Retch is useless. Because Vaal Pact are nerfed.

I have experienced that Kaom's Roots + Belly of the Beast combination is much more stable.

How u able to cap resists? even in u linked gear there should be much less than cap
I can confirm, this build is very fun

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info