[3.5] 2H RT Vaal Double Strike Slayer (Uber Elder Deathless)

Just done the uber elder with this build. Thanks <3
I tried to follow this build but wound up with only about 40k dps with double strike at lvl 80. I don't have max gem lvls or the exact same gear/passives etc, so is that just normal for the lvl or am I missing something?

I switched things around to try earthquake and other skills but here's where I'm at currently, if anyone has advice;

https://pastebin.com/1uh0CAnT
Would this work with kaom's heart?
"
masterxkroxgk wrote:
Would this work with kaom's heart?

I used Kaom's Heart before killing Uber Elder.

It was much more stable when I used Belly+Kaom's Roots than when I used the Kaom's Heart.
i think this rare better than onyx) nice ad ye?)
"
justhellhound wrote:
i think this rare better than onyx) nice ad ye?)

ye
maximum life per second and maximum life Leech rate is a really good option.
Hey i'm doing this build currently and so far it was great, just died sometimes because of my fault, however i couldnt find rings/jewels just like yours and my final build in path of building have 6620 hp and 430k of dps, is it enough to do all content? my main concern is the guardians and uber shaper/elder.

you can check my profile for my gear and jewels etc(if you desire so xP).

Anyway its a great build and fun, so far didnt have any problems besides my lack of use of flasks --', and cleared all content i had avaiable(including tier 15 rare map).

cheers
Last edited by Nordz_ on Jan 22, 2019, 7:51:50 AM
"
Nordz_ wrote:
Hey i'm doing this build currently and so far it was great, just died sometimes because of my fault, however i couldnt find rings/jewels just like yours and my final build in path of building have 6620 hp and 430k of dps, is it enough to do all content? my main concern is the guardians and uber shaper/elder.

Anyway its a great build and fun, so far didnt have any problems besides my lack of use of flasks --', and cleared all content i had avaiable(including tier 15 rare map).

cheers

It would be all right if you changed the ring.
And achieve a level of at least 90lv.
"
bvgftr wrote:
"
Nordz_ wrote:

cheers

Which stats on the ring should i get? or in both?
"
Nordz_ wrote:
"
bvgftr wrote:
"
Nordz_ wrote:

cheers

Which stats on the ring should i get? or in both?

To increase DPS

A pair of steel rings

or

Mark of the elder ring + Shaper Rare ring

combi

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info