[3.5] 2H RT Vaal Double Strike Slayer (Uber Elder Deathless)

"
Jerooz wrote:
"
bvgftr wrote:
"
Jeroothereal wrote:
I'm so fragile, could you look at my profile and tell me how to be more resilient?

Thanks!

Your profile is private.

Sorry, this is the right account i wasn't connected to my actual game account. You can check it now.
I feel that i lack armour (38% dmg reduction)

You must Lv up to make at least 7k Life.
Could this build work using swords and if so do you recommend any?
If you only have access to a 5 link, what would you use to support double strike for maps?
"
Issac_Clark wrote:
Could this build work using swords and if so do you recommend any?

Well, if you use swords, I recommend crit build.
"
acamat wrote:
If you only have access to a 5 link, what would you use to support double strike for maps?

vs Boss: Vaal Double Strike - Damage On Full Life - Melee Physical Damage - Multistrike - Maim

Mapping: Vaal Double Strike - Damage On Full Life - Melee Physical Damage - Ancestral Call - Melee Splash
Would you recommend tombfist or haemophilia gloves for mapping?

I think that with the haemophilia gloves you'll get a lot more clearspeed but not really sure
"
Amperiex wrote:
Would you recommend tombfist or haemophilia gloves for mapping?

I think that with the haemophilia gloves you'll get a lot more clearspeed but not really sure

Haemophilia is useful for mapping. But I prefer Tombfist.

What is the sequence of ascendancy?
"
Erkenzi wrote:
What is the sequence of ascendancy?
+

SC: Headsman -> Bane of Legends -> Endless Hunger -> Brutal Fervour

HC: Endless Hunger -> Brutal Fervour -> Headsman -> Bane of Legends

I've recently converted my flickerstrike into this beast of a build. My clearspeed is slightly slower (obviously) but it's so sturdy and fun. My goal is to keep dumping currency into him so i can farm uber elder.

before I try my first uber elder on him, do you have any specific breakpoints I should aim for? ie ### pob dps using your presets, 7k life, etc? it seems like having enough hp to recover from the big hits is the most important part of this fight, would you agree?

I'm impressed by how gg all of your gear is given how far into the league we are, even with ~15 ex invested i'm still lagging behind your stats on almost every piece.

one last thing, do you have any tips for leveling 90-95 on this char (maps to focus, alt setups, etc)? compared to my past characters I have almost no threat of dying, but my clearspeed is a bit slower. I've been thinking about just grinding through t11-12s with cyclone and 30ms boots but i'd love to hear your thoughts.

thanks again and great build!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info