Mathil Build List v3.0

Is it worth going left on the tree and picking up the bleed passives like cleaving and razor's edge and using lioneye's fall in that jewel slot? You could pick up Red storm as well. With about the same passives you can grab the life nodes right these such as barbarism, bloodless, soul of steel and juggernaut. This overall gives about 5k more bleed DPS, 300ish less life on the tree, but you do gain armour, + to max res, and enemies cant leech from you. I already have a lioneye's fall that's why I'm thinking about this.

This is the tree I came up with, https://pastebin.com/uYYVkcZC
Last edited by kylelurty on Jan 8, 2020, 4:14:04 PM
Last edited by Satyz0r on Jan 12, 2020, 8:45:08 AM
It's been a long time since you created a more well rounded, absolute booty snatcher and more satisfying build than your Gladiator Puncture bleed. AMAZING!

Cheap to build,easy and fun to level, currency printer, fun in the endgame up-to awakener VIII.

I am following your builds up closely and I can honestly say that this is the undisputed champion build in the last 2-3 years, since before KB got nerfed and you showcased your Ele wanderer Barrage/KB Scion.

Kudos!

Any build after that just dwelves in it's shadow.
I'm loving the power siphon build but I can't figure out for the life of me how you have 2 golems up lol
I'm having issues with my Divine Ire Occultist not freezing bosses all of the time. My build is public if you want to look. Can anyone see why?
can someone in chat help me ?

tryed to copy Mjolnir RF Elementalist build in metamorph

but only have 1/3 of the dmg in PoB

no idea why :(

Name TherkWar
Character: TherkSpinCrit
"
Bobakanoosh1 wrote:
I'm having issues with my Divine Ire Occultist not freezing bosses all of the time. My build is public if you want to look. Can anyone see why?

It looks like you are not abusing the focus crafts to amp up your damage. On top of this you appear to be missing a LOT of opportunities for critical strike bonus (not using a crafted chest loses you out on almost 1.5% flat crit for example). Crits always freeze, as long as you deal at least 5% of the targets hp in damage - without using some of the powerful focus crafts AND having a lower crit rate is gonna impact your ability to perma freeze. Additionally consider pathing into Sovereignty so you can use Wrath instead of Herald of Ice for another increase in damage.

If you compare my build to yours, my gear is better in pretty much every slot and I'm already doing 300k more damage with a higher crit chance, despite being 14 levels lower.
Last edited by FullMetalCOS on Feb 6, 2020, 7:52:39 AM
Could any one give link to mtx / how exactly get this spagetti effect on barrage totem?
I find only arcane effect how look different... Thanks in advence
It's not an MTX, it's literally just how wands shoot. Remove MTX.

"
phantomhazero wrote:
Could any one give link to mtx / how exactly get this spagetti effect on barrage totem?
I find only arcane effect how look different... Thanks in advence

Does anyone have any suggestions on how to die less? the last 2 gems i swap out for single target but i cant help but get smashed.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info