Mathil Build List v3.0

where can i see blight season build?
Third post, there are Blight League builds.
Smile! <3
Hi sir mathil, What skills would you prioritize using a chest instead of that big sword?. Can you do an order of priority?
Mathil, I'd love to start the league with your CoC Detonate Dead build however is there some way you can showcase the build as if you were to start from the beginning. Also what could be other weapons to use and chest? More along the lines of a budget and simple overview as to what to aim for them obviously the endgame build.

Thank you in adavance
Love to see a build guide for the cast on crit build, looks like fun. Any recommended league start items? or a more budget friendly starter version? Thanks
I think new patch just killed a lot of these builds. In particular I wanted to league start with ground slam jugg, but the weapon (fortify staff multimoded) is gone now - so I'm not sure what weapon (or even type) can be used to replace it.
I wonder if the CoC detonate/volatile dead is viable in next patch. Looks like they killed volatile dead for good with coc. And the weapon affix may be gone as well. In which case other two handers are kinda meh but without kaom the hp sucks. Shock from corpses also got a hit but only a subtle one. Overall i am afraid the power of the build will be lowered by an amount where its better do to the usual cospri ice nova :-\
"
Siliarus wrote:
I wonder if the CoC detonate/volatile dead is viable in next patch. Looks like they killed volatile dead for good with coc. And the weapon affix may be gone as well. In which case other two handers are kinda meh but without kaom the hp sucks. Shock from corpses also got a hit but only a subtle one. Overall i am afraid the power of the build will be lowered by an amount where its better do to the usual cospri ice nova :-\

With the new awakened spell cascade i think i´ll try regardless.
Maybe i´ll try to roll a staff with enough fire affixes to compensate for the damage loss from multimodded swords.
And 60 volatile orbs seem more than enough for most content.

A doubled cascade effect might be enough to push detdead over the edge though.
@Mathil
Hi,I've got a question about the HoWA build.which fossil do you use to make your vaal regina,densen and gilded fossil?.I already use perfect and encrusted fossil to get 5 white sockets and 30% quality and it's still in normal base.
Cross linked from the witch forum:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2696578

Metamorphs are obliterating me on this build. seeking advice and feedback. Please help me stop suffering! <3 :D
Last edited by Razlynne on Dec 17, 2019, 1:02:34 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info