Mathil Build List v3.0

"
Avrai wrote:

How the fuck do I even go thru red maps. Im trying my best here to get something to keep me alive. I get 1 shot every single time by legion rares. I have almost the same dps and missing level health. All flasks pressed. Current 4.4k HP and 1.7k ES. Explain DansGame. I have to change to my cyclone slayer to finish some maps and I do them without any flasks while holding rmb for 2 minutes. 7mil dmg hur dur, max setup shows around 6.5 mil for my stuff, but you cant deliver it. I must be really bad at the game after 3700 hours or its just mathil skill ceiling

You know you're not supposed to tank legion rares right? If they don't die to Vaal Ice Nova then you need to hop around carefully and pick them off, or let them die to OOS. Plus, 4.4k life and 1.7k ES is not a lot for this build, you can get over 5k life and 2.5k ES pretty easilyi.
"
Grumpsy918 wrote:

You know you're not supposed to tank legion rares right? If they don't die to Vaal Ice Nova then you need to hop around carefully and pick them off, or let them die to OOS. Plus, 4.4k life and 1.7k ES is not a lot for this build, you can get over 5k life and 2.5k ES pretty easilyi.

Have you even tried to play this? Im getting off screen one shots in red maps. I guess playing made in china glasscanon is not for me. Switched to storm brand to save items i crafted myself.
"
Avrai wrote:
"
Grumpsy918 wrote:

Have you even tried to play this? Im getting off screen one shots in red maps. I guess playing made in china glasscanon is not for me. Switched to storm brand to save items i crafted myself.

I'm in your spot also, insanely squishy even though I tried to add some more defense. But wouldn't you be as squishy with Storm Brand? Or can you kill mobs from a distance?
"
Avrai wrote:
"
Grumpsy918 wrote:

I guess my point was that getting offscreened by Maraketh and Templar is not exclusive to this build. You have to invest into defense in this league if you want to map more consistently. I'm running Rumi's concoction with a block staff and 5.3k life and Vaal MS. Or you can just farm glaciers like everybody else is doing apparently.
I played Smite Berserker until endgame and really enjoyed it, swapping builds now. If anyone is interested in the gear PM me ingame with offers =)

@BigJuggGora
Last edited by Alumind on Jul 10, 2019, 5:11:04 PM
"
Avrai wrote:
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable

How the fuck do I even go thru red maps. Im trying my best here to get something to keep me alive. I get 1 shot every single time by legion rares. I have almost the same dps and missing level health. All flasks pressed. Current 4.4k HP and 1.7k ES. Explain DansGame. I have to change to my cyclone slayer to finish some maps and I do them without any flasks while holding rmb for 2 minutes. 7mil dmg hur dur, max setup shows around 6.5 mil for my stuff, but you cant deliver it. I must be really bad at the game after 3700 hours or its just mathil skill ceiling

is there a difference in using a moon staff as a base to eclipse staff to craft?
Last edited by r3Dsnowww90 on Jul 11, 2019, 8:33:55 PM
Some items in this post are currently unavailable.
I'll playing Bow CoC n' Balls Spray Build.
what's the actual DPS in POB? I saw Mathil's this build in POB that Magma orb's DPS only 327,000 and Ice Spear is 98,000. but it seems very powerful in Video. I can't calculate Realistic DPS. Help me Please!
Quick question regarding Shock Nova Inquisitor.

How does Mathil have all the auras/buff up?

In his youtube clip he has Zealotry, wrath, herald of ice and some other aura/buff not sure what it is
"
kabinyi wrote:

In his youtube clip he has Zealotry, wrath, herald of ice and some other aura/buff not sure what it is

The unique helmet gives Eldritch battery, which consumes ES for mana cost instead of mana. Therefor you can use up all your mana for heralds and buffs.
"
Jiunn wrote:
"
kabinyi wrote:

The unique helmet gives Eldritch battery, which consumes ES for mana cost instead of mana. Therefor you can use up all your mana for heralds and buffs.

yes it does i have the helm as well. but when i use wrath and zealotory it uses all mana and when i try to use herald of ice it says i have no mana..... i have used all 785 mana and i have 650 ES
Last edited by kabinyi on Jul 12, 2019, 11:57:06 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info