Mathil Build List v3.0

"
EvilRaz wrote:
Can someone please tell me what leveling points should i pick first for "The Boys Gladiator Double Strike" build?

He doesn't really say anywhere but I went straight for claw nodes, made it faster to level up
Anybody here able to help me out with the Fakener build? I want to do a CI version, but have never played a CI build in all the time I've played POE.

Someone with experience able to tell me whether I just drop all life nodes and pick up all es instead, or, is there more to it than that?
hello does anybody know what is better for the boys a 6 link loreweave or a similar armour to mathil's thanks
"
xfinalxiii wrote:
hello does anybody know what is better for the boys a 6 link loreweave or a similar armour to mathil's thanks

Loreweave is not good because it provides elemental damage. We are looking for pure physical damage. Get the chest with socketed gems are provided with lvl 1 maim or crit.
Wondering on the Armageddon brand build if Martry of I Innonce would be better than running a rare 1h?
"
xfinalxiii wrote:

I think Loreweave is excellent choice. Lack of 7L maim don't feel like problem at all. Loreweave got many useful stats for this build: added phys dmg, all stats ( the buys build struggle with intellect very hard ), crit chance and very good defence improvement in 80% is your maximum resistances.

I'm currently 86 lvl and my "The boys" gear looks like:

Spoiler

This is super fast map clearer and probably hardest hitting character I have ever have, since 2012 when I start playing PoE.
Last edited by Elua on Jan 7, 2019, 7:31:43 AM
Do I keep my Bloodseeker claw or my 510 PDps claw in main hand?
Trying out THE BOYS Gladiator build and I really don't understand where @Mathil is getting his damage from + sustainability. Going into POB I'm clueless to why my damage and facetankability is SIGNIFICANTLY nothing compared to his. Spent a lot of do$h to get the build going, enjoying it a shit ton, but I'm getting my jewels and gems beat to pulp. Made an attempt at shaper (last phase 10% health remaining then deedly ded), and was able to take down 2 Elder Guardians but damn was I sweating.

PLEASE HELP I WANT TO BE A BIG BOY

https://pastebin.com/wmuVJTHY

will give smechles 4 advice
╓─ ║
╚╗nr ╫─╫asay
─╜ ║
"
snrhasay wrote:
Trying out THE BOYS Gladiator build and I really don't understand where @Mathil is getting his damage from + sustainability. Going into POB I'm clueless to why my damage and facetankability is SIGNIFICANTLY nothing compared to his. Spent a lot of do$h to get the build going, enjoying it a shit ton, but I'm getting my jewels and gems beat to pulp. Made an attempt at shaper (last phase 10% health remaining then deedly ded), and was able to take down 2 Elder Guardians but damn was I sweating.

PLEASE HELP I WANT TO BE A BIG BOY

https://pastebin.com/wmuVJTHY

will give smechles 4 advice

Should start by leveling all your gems to 20, getting good jewels & then 20% Quality on gems. makes a significant difference, day and night. Even geting some level 21 gems. Gl
"
Should start by leveling all your gems to 20, getting good jewels & then 20% Quality on gems. makes a significant difference, day and night. Even geting some level 21 gems. Gl

in POB, I punched in all the numbers to see what it would be like with quality and leveled gems. Of course it was an increase, but it was still not even 50% of Mathil's.
╓─ ║
╚╗nr ╫─╫asay
─╜ ║

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info