[3.11] Brittleknee’s SRS Necromancer - Reliable, Beginner-Friendly. All content. Harvest Ready!

hi bro i try to play you build.
this make me fun haha :)
I loved my last SRS (Zombie) character.. I am just finding it really hard to get into this one.
I guess my gear is very sub par. Maybe I should try and use some of these new skills too? I have heard some of the herald is really op
Currently playing this in HC Delve league. Came into a lot of money with a few good drops, so I know have a 5L belly of the beast, the scourge, and some decent jewels. Enjoying the build, but I'm worried about transitioning to some of the other unique items listed in the build, like grip of the council. This build was designed for Standard league, right? I'm just worried that I will sacrifice too much life by switching to some of these more offensive unqiues like the Lycosaede. I have about 5k life right now. I know these items will all provide a HUGE damage output for my minions, but honestly my damage isn't really struggling. What do you ya'll think?
Last edited by morigaming on Sep 7, 2018, 4:43:59 PM
"
I'm just worried that I will sacrifice too much life by switching to some of these more offensive unqiues like the Lycosaede.

With Command of the Pit and the new accuracy nodes, Lycosidae isn't a must have for accuracy anymore. That brings back Victario's Charity for Power and (most importantly) Frenzy Charges, but sometimes you can get at least the latter in other ways, like Carnage/Host Chieftain Spectres (from Act 2/Act 6, linked with Blood Magic Support), Ice Bite Support, or Poacher's Mark.

If you keep your shield for yourself, Bone Offering used instead of Flesh Offering and alongside Rumi's Concoction provides somewhat effective defense. Some other modifications you may consider for HC:
- if you don't keep your shield, CWDT + Desecrate + Spirit Offering used besides the Immortal Call setup,
- Fortify Support linked with Whirling Blades in order to get away from the enemies rather than charge into them,
- Arc/Spark + Curse on Hit Support + Enfeeble instead of self-cast Orb of Storms, so you keep your distance and apply the curse before you get any hit.
Last edited by Xayazi on Sep 14, 2018, 10:34:44 PM
Thanks for the info, yea I'm honestly considering just keeping my shield for HC mode. I just switched over to the curse on hit setup you recommended, I think that will give me a lot of survivability, being able to apply EE without having to get close. Using the scourge and whirling blade hits to buff up my minions is a little risky, so I'd like some extra tankiness for sure.

The guide recommends Brineking for the Pantheon. Which divine vessel powerup should I shoot for? 30% stun recovery?
Last edited by morigaming on Sep 7, 2018, 8:48:15 PM
"
The guide recommends Brineking for the Pantheon. Which divine vessel powerup should I shoot for? 30% stun recovery?

You should keep some flask of Heat in the first place, so yeah. But you're not limited with upgrades anyway.
"
Scilarion wrote:
"
luaatrikan wrote:
I wanted to use a staff in this build ... is there a possibility?

The new Soulwrest staff seems pretty tasty. It's got the right colours if you can't off-colour a belly. I haven't tried it out, my next build will be SRS and will be following this guide with perhaps a slight few tweaks to include the Staff.

I'd just drop Necromantic Aegis off the tree and assign it somewhere else. Use Leap Slam for movement, and rock the tree as-is.

It obviously won't beat out a +1 gem belly, or Skin in terms of damage, but I'd reckon you'd get value out of it - especially if you're like me who has the worst rng and would never 6l a belly, off-colour it and get it to corrupt right (or afford to buy one xD)

Also wondering if the bonus more (!) minion damage and life from Herald of Purity work on all minions or are specific to the sentinels it summons, as that would be an easy choice to take. (assuming no Bestiary league stuff in the current league)

Edit: Scratch that, it's a local mod. But still, might be worth a shout anyway.

My current set up, clearing T8 maps fine, also level 110 delves. Saving up for a 6l belly atm.

I have 20 Phantasms, whether this is a bug remains to be said by ggg. For now it feels amazing. Pretty much map clear with phantasms, srs for breaches, abyss, and bosses. Killed a yellow T7 elder with no issues.

I use Flame Dash for movement.
Looking to play this build Can someone tell me if they are farming/doing an endgame content with it?
"
Currently playing this in HC Delve league. Came into a lot of money with a few good drops, so I know have a 5L belly of the beast, the scourge, and some decent jewels. Enjoying the build, but I'm worried about transitioning to some of the other unique items listed in the build, like grip of the council. This build was designed for Standard league, right? I'm just worried that I will sacrifice too much life by switching to some of these more offensive unqiues like the Lycosaede. I have about 5k life right now. I know these items will all provide a HUGE damage output for my minions, but honestly my damage isn't really struggling. What do you ya'll think?

Find some really nice tanky gloves and Enchant Minion Damage on them. I did that on my Champion SRS in Lieu of Grips. :)
Check me out on Twitch! http://www.twitch.tv/brittleknee
All of my builds are here: https://tinyurl.com/y5vwayk2
Checking out the trees and cast speed for SRS seems really slow... how's it feel to keep 15+ SRS out on the move for some of the crazier boss fights?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info