[3.11] Brittleknee’s SRS Necromancer - Reliable, Beginner-Friendly. All content. Harvest Ready!

"
Boots are Rares, not a unique, so grab some with high life, resistances and movement speed. Rings are the same. Coral is the base of choice but capping your resistances is more important than base type.

For jewels you want Ghastly. Refer the the guide for what rolls you'll need and how to roll them. Hope this helps!

thx!
I wanted to use a staff in this build ... is there a possibility?
"
luaatrikan wrote:
I wanted to use a staff in this build ... is there a possibility?

The new Soulwrest staff seems pretty tasty. It's got the right colours if you can't off-colour a belly. I haven't tried it out, my next build will be SRS and will be following this guide with perhaps a slight few tweaks to include the Staff.

I'd just drop Necromantic Aegis off the tree and assign it somewhere else. Use Leap Slam for movement, and rock the tree as-is.

It obviously won't beat out a +1 gem belly, or Skin in terms of damage, but I'd reckon you'd get value out of it - especially if you're like me who has the worst rng and would never 6l a belly, off-colour it and get it to corrupt right (or afford to buy one xD)

Also wondering if the bonus more (!) minion damage and life from Herald of Purity work on all minions or are specific to the sentinels it summons, as that would be an easy choice to take. (assuming no Bestiary league stuff in the current league)

Edit: Scratch that, it's a local mod. But still, might be worth a shout anyway.
Last edited by Scilarion on Sep 2, 2018, 6:49:31 PM
how to poison or bleed enemy for melee physical support gem in this build?
How useful actually is the scourge? Since I'm not hitting recently, not killing, etc it seems at least half the mods are useless. Is it really worth the 2ex for the minion attack speed? The minion damage is already obtained from a node it seems as well [Spiritual Aid] so that also won't help me (not that I do damage directly anyway)

I ask because it's the weapon listed in PoB, but I'm not noticing any huge difference after purchasing one on Delve SC
Last edited by Penetros on Sep 4, 2018, 12:46:04 AM
What about these weapons vs the scourge?
https://gyazo.com/855a4681d53bf563cee0e1f56ea1b978
"
Penetros wrote:
How useful actually is the scourge? Since I'm not hitting recently, not killing, etc it seems at least half the mods are useless. Is it really worth the 2ex for the minion attack speed? The minion damage is already obtained from a node it seems as well [Spiritual Aid] so that also won't help me (not that I do damage directly anyway)

I ask because it's the weapon listed in PoB, but I'm not noticing any huge difference after purchasing one on Delve SC

Think u should read the guide - u can hit with shield charge easy every 4 seconds and gain the buff.
"
cleverfish wrote:
how to poison or bleed enemy for melee physical support gem in this build?

It's not built around bleeding/poison, we utilize just More Melee Physical Damage (and Increased Melee Physical Damage given by a gem with quality).

"
Penetros wrote:

In general, it's about 15% of your damage. The guide suggests using Shield Charge for Fortify and Elemental Equilibrium, so you hit that way, but you also do hit with your spells like Orb of Storms.

"
RuleDraco6 wrote:
What about these weapons vs the scourge?
https://gyazo.com/855a4681d53bf563cee0e1f56ea1b978

You can get The Scourge for 1-2 ex currently, so they're not worth it. 90% increased damage would make them comparable but likely still worse. Check page 2 of this thread, it was discussed a bit.
Thank you very much, I completely forget shield charge cause I was originally thinking of the on kill effect and just eliminated it from my mind instantly.

Guess I'll sell if it's not worth as much, can get more value elsewhere.

E: I found it in the guide, I am using the covenant version so unfortunately that was completely missed by me, I only knew to use the scourge because it's in the PoB which is updated for Delve.
Last edited by Penetros on Sep 4, 2018, 11:07:46 PM
"
Penetros wrote:
Guess I'll sell if it's not worth as much, can get more value elsewhere.

Depends on what you value, but it's probably the best offensive option for 1H weapon out there. Mind that its price drops significantly as more and more characters get to T16 maps.
Last edited by Xayazi on Sep 5, 2018, 5:06:11 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info