[3.11] Brittleknee’s SRS Necromancer - Reliable, Beginner-Friendly. All content. Harvest Ready!

"
aeui wrote:
"
Which 6L gems setup should we use if we want to use unleash? There are so many support gems that make SRS dmg scale (Added fire etc..)

What would the Unleash setup look like?

Also what would the Unleash + Melee Splash look like?

Depends on your access to awakened gems and a bit on other skills you use. If you try to add support gems to your skills in Path of Building, they will be sorted by DPS, so you can do it with Unleash added already to check. I believe the one problem is that PoB doesn't calculte Multistrike properly but its fork does.

"
Smoojoe wrote:
I noticed that there is almost no castspeed skilled/on eq. Will the cast speed be high enough to pump out the SRS with just Haste?

The more cast speed you can fit in, the better, but there's at least Haste + Silver Flask + Flesh Offering, so ~60%. I think Unleash is really worth a try too. The number of Raging Spirits you keep is showed, so you can judge it for yourself.

thanks for your reply! I completely forgot about the ascendancy and silver flask :)
I'll give Unleash a try too.
Thanks
What do you think about using Devouring Diadem for this build, would it increased dps and survivability?
"
vazrivera1527 wrote:
What do you think about using Devouring Diadem for this build, would it increased dps and survivability?

Devouring Diadem is heavily build-defining, I think it's not plausible to change only this one thing, it would rather result in a separate guide. Generally speaking, it's definitely a viable way to go if you like the playstyles imposed by it. At the first glance it's easier to get more damage from it, but you might need to make more compromises in regards of gearing up and leveling. Survivability is harder to compare, they'd operate on different rules, so differences would be situational.
Hi what about unleash support gem?
It would help not spam cast srs all the time?
And would sceptre with minion damage and % change ti deal double dmg any good?
Last edited by paraply on Mar 29, 2020, 12:20:04 PM
I'm currently trying to find the best setup for mapping + bosses.
I'm currently running SRS-Minion dmg-elemental focus-Melee dmg-ruthless-melee splash for mapping an swap in ele dmg for attacks for splash for bosses.

Would multistrike be an option? instead of ruthless. I didn't see it mentioned in the guide.
"
paraply wrote:
Hi what about unleash support gem?
It would help not spam cast srs all the time?
And would sceptre with minion damage and % change ti deal double dmg any good?

Its a matter of personal preference. I think with Haste Aura and Flesh Offering there's enough cast speed, others may like having more than one out at a time. Feel free to personalize the build to your individual preferences.

"
Smoojoe wrote:
I'm currently running SRS-Minion dmg-elemental focus-Melee dmg-ruthless-melee splash for mapping an swap in ele dmg for attacks for splash for bosses.

Would multistrike be an option? instead of ruthless. I didn't see it mentioned in the guide.

SRS AI with multistrike is counter-intuitive in application. They're already quite squishy and to lock them down since they aren't smart enough to animation-cancel is bad news. A level 1 Awakened Added Fire out-preforms a 20/20 multi-strike damage-wise due to the fact that the SRS also hit so quickly already, its better to give them higher base damage than more hits per second.
Check me out on Twitch! http://www.twitch.tv/brittleknee
All of my builds are here: https://tinyurl.com/y5vwayk2
"
Smoojoe wrote:

SRS AI with multistrike is counter-intuitive in application. They're already quite squishy and to lock them down since they aren't smart enough to animation-cancel is bad news. A level 1 Awakened Added Fire out-preforms a 20/20 multi-strike damage-wise due to the fact that the SRS also hit so quickly already, its better to give them higher base damage than more hits per second. [/quote]

thanks for the reply!
I still can't tell if Melee splash is better for mapping or not. I'll experiment more! cheers
Hey all! Happy hunting this league!
This is a few changes i came up with using the Thicc build for HC, what do you think i can improve and change?

Thanks/Gabbi
"
gabriella88 wrote:
Hey all! Happy hunting this league!
This is a few changes i came up with using the Thicc build for HC, what do you think i can improve and change?

Thanks/Gabbi

This is a neat variant! Thanks for sharing! I'm sure Xay/Aeui would be better suited to answer your question, but I like some of the decisions you made here. Don't forget to quality up that Kaoms! You'll want around 10k+ armor to make proper use of molten shell.
Check me out on Twitch! http://www.twitch.tv/brittleknee
All of my builds are here: https://tinyurl.com/y5vwayk2
im level 70 now and stuck with srs recast
the gem says that i can spawn 20 srs and they last for about 10.8 sec

so i cast some i flame dash.. they kill something .. i recast some... so i get about 4-6 at a time

is there a way to not play piano the whole time ? so srs last longer

i remember skeletons to last over a minute

so ist this the playstyle of srs only to use full count srs on bossing or what do i missing here?

thx a lot

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info