[3.11] Brittleknee’s SRS Necromancer - Reliable, Beginner-Friendly. All content. Harvest Ready!

this update! but i can't use 3 buff need help :(

1ex for this TT
Last edited by tanabank03 on Oct 6, 2019, 9:00:02 AM
I have a question: what are the best support spectres for this build?. Im level 89 and im still doubting which use
"
tanabank03 wrote:

this update! but i can't use 3 buff need help :(

1ex for this TT

To run spider you have to have mana reserve reduction on both your helmet and amulet.

Check me out on Twitch! http://www.twitch.tv/brittleknee
All of my builds are here: https://tinyurl.com/y5vwayk2

This is my first character in roughly a year, and I'm still learning a lot so any suggestions are welcome!

Also, any opinions on using a Hungry Loop to 5L zombies? My thinking is it would free up 3 gem slots and potentially boost my zombies (not sure if an extra gem is worth losing 20% qual on each gem or not). Anything I could use those 3 slots for to make myself less squishy?
Last edited by Killasaurus_Warbear on Oct 7, 2019, 9:11:02 PM
For Blight Maps would it be better to use the Trash Mob set-up (Speed and Splash) or Boss set-up (Elem Focus and Elem Damage)?

Also, how are you guys handling some of the challenges this league? There's several Encounters that require killing specific things before others (or even not killing). I won't hit 40/40 but I'd like to atleast get 36/40.
guys from where i should take gems setup? end game eq or end game Gems ?
How are you guys staying alive? Once I hit Tiers 13+ I die frequently. I'm currently lvl 91 (somehow) Resistances are capped (excpet Fire, its 68%) and I'm just shy of 5600 hp. I'm constantly getting 1 shot or hp drops so quickly from a dot that I can't heal thru it or dispell it quickly enough to stay alive. Suggestions?
Belt with aspect of spider should help a little
"
Rizzorian wrote:
How are you guys staying alive? Once I hit Tiers 13+ I die frequently. I'm currently lvl 91 (somehow) Resistances are capped (excpet Fire, its 68%) and I'm just shy of 5600 hp. I'm constantly getting 1 shot or hp drops so quickly from a dot that I can't heal thru it or dispell it quickly enough to stay alive. Suggestions?

I'm by no means an expert, but it seems like having zombies that taunt have really helped me. I still die sometimes, but I've cleared all of the t16 maps with almost no issue other than my own inexperience.

I dropped all of the Orb of Storms support in favor of zombies, and put Storm Brand on an unset ring. You're only going to be using OoS or Storm Brand when you're prepping for a boss (or dealing with an extremely tough rare/unique) because your SRS are going to be killing things off screen a lot of the time anyway, and you're only really using it when you need the EE boost against tougher enemies.

Also, go Bone Barrier ascendancy instead of Commander of Darkness. Having 9 zombies and a carrion golem will give you an extra 30% to all resistances and an extra 10% damage reduction.

Also, avoid Physical Reflect and Elemental Reflect because your zombies and golems will constantly die on phys reflect and you'll die from ele reflect using OoS or Storm Brand.

Last edited by Killasaurus_Warbear on Oct 14, 2019, 7:41:43 PM
"
"
Rizzorian wrote:

I'm by no means an expert, but it seems like having zombies that taunt have really helped me. I still die sometimes, but I've cleared all of the t16 maps with almost no issue other than my own inexperience.

I dropped all of the Orb of Storms support in favor of zombies, and put Storm Brand on an unset ring. You're only going to be using OoS or Storm Brand when you're prepping for a boss (or dealing with an extremely tough rare/unique) because your SRS are going to be killing things off screen a lot of the time anyway, and you're only really using it when you need the EE boost against tougher enemies.

Also, go Bone Barrier ascendancy instead of Commander of Darkness. Having 9 zombies and a carrion golem will give you an extra 30% to all resistances and an extra 10% damage reduction.

Also, avoid Physical Reflect and Elemental Reflect because your zombies and golems will constantly die on phys reflect and you'll die from ele reflect using OoS or Storm Brand.

To add onto this.. I've swapped over to an Aul's Uprising with Grace reserves no mana. Using that seems to add some good defence to the build. I've done guardians/uber elder with this build but only with using the Aul's with grace. If you pick up some mana I'm also able to run haste/hatred/AoS with just -4% mana on my helm. I have to turn off AoS if my golem happens to die to resummon it and to summon my zombies when i log on but thats about. Normally my zombies don't die unless it's some serious map (on that note.. if you're not running zombies in your helm i'd highly recommend doing so with at least a +1 to level of socketed minion gems).

"One kills a man, one Is an assassin; one kills millions, one Is a conqueror; one kills everybody, one Is a
god"

- Jean Rostand
Last edited by KickinUpMud4x4 on Oct 14, 2019, 8:38:16 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info