[3.11] Brittleknee’s SRS Necromancer - Reliable, Beginner-Friendly. All content. Harvest Ready!

"
aeui wrote:
"
gabriella88 wrote:
Hey! Hope you have had a good weekend.

Thanks!

"
gabriella88 wrote:
I made a few changes. Moved spectres to zombies, so they are linked zombies, spectres, bm and feeding frenzy. I use carnage cheiftan spectres. I put in orb of storms-enfeeble-curse on hit-bm.
I know i need chaos res :(. But you think thats good enough for HC so far? Regards/Gabbi

Well, that's hard to answer. A lot can work if you run only relatively easy content. For maps with a few extra damage mods that also decrease your defenses, sufficient recommendations might not exist. I think you should be fine in moderate white/yellow maps and easy red maps (ignoring your chaos resistance though).

Let's take an example. Using EE's data, the Elder's Tentacle Slam in a T11 encounter deals about 4200 physical damage. With Enfeeble, 8.6k armour, and Soul of Solaris up it comes down to about 3043 (I'm ignoring rounding). That means you can survive three simultaneous slams if you time your Granite flask and a lvl 20(+1) Steelskin right. If you additionaly used a Basalt Flask, a Chaos Golem, and Bone Barrier, you could survive almost four slams without Steelskin (you'd be ~280 HP short right now) and five with it. If you take away flasks from these situations, that's 3751 and 3152 damage respectively.

[edit: fixed numbers]

Hey! Thanks for all your support and help! I have about 6.4k life and 900Es. Im thinking of using spirit offering with CWDT so i go up to 2000k es when hit. Trying to buy more ES gear aswell. Also thinking of grabbing golem commander and get chaos golem and stone golem as suggested. I hope this makes it somewhat close to hc viable!
Last edited by gabriella88 on Sep 30, 2019, 5:14:55 AM
"
gabriella88 wrote:
Hey! Thanks for all your support and help! I have about 6.4k life and 900Es. Im thinking of using spirit offering with CWDT so i go up to 2000k es when hit. Trying to buy more ES gear aswell. Also thinking of grabbing golem commander and get chaos golem and stone golem as suggested. You think this will help make it hc viable?

That surely increases your chances and gives you more time to step back if you take too much heat. I'd still recommend using Bone Barrier instead of Commander of Darkness though.
"
aeui wrote:
"
gabriella88 wrote:
Hey! Thanks for all your support and help! I have about 6.4k life and 900Es. Im thinking of using spirit offering with CWDT so i go up to 2000k es when hit. Trying to buy more ES gear aswell. Also thinking of grabbing golem commander and get chaos golem and stone golem as suggested. You think this will help make it hc viable?

That surely increases your chances and gives you more time to step back if you take too much heat. I'd still recommend using Bone Barrier instead of Commander of Darkness though.

I will take Bone Barrier. What you think of taking the node soul of steel?
Last edited by gabriella88 on Sep 30, 2019, 5:41:25 AM
"
gabriella88 wrote:

It's the most pricey node to anoint, so no doubt it's valuable. I'm not sure if investing into the travel down there is worth it though. Maybe it would be more efficient to take some ES nodes or cast speed for more mobility.
Last edited by Xayazi on Sep 30, 2019, 6:08:18 AM
"
aeui wrote:
"
gabriella88 wrote:

It's the most pricey node to anoint, so no doubt it's valuable. I'm not sure if investing into the travel down there is worth it though. Maybe it would be more efficient to take some ES nodes or cast speed for more mobility.

Thanks for the fast answer :)! I will take away fearsome force, and death attunement to path to soul of steel, might and blodless! Should make me tons of more tankier and give me more life. Also taking away dex jewel for anatomical knowledge jewel and taking more dex. Please take a look at my tree and gear <3? ive been stacking up strength too. /Gabbi
Last edited by gabriella88 on Sep 30, 2019, 7:39:20 AM
Yo! I need some help pronto! Is there another 6l i can use, cuz there aint a 6l to buy, ive tried for several days and no one goes online. So what are the alternatives? a +3 minion helmet and use kaoms or, something else? Regards/Gabbi
"
gabriella88 wrote:
Yo! I need some help pronto! Is there another 6l i can use, cuz there aint a 6l to buy, ive tried for several days and no one goes online. So what are the alternatives? a +3 minion helmet and use kaoms or, something else? Regards/Gabbi

+3 and Minion Damage 20 essentialy would be the same as Empower 4 and Minion Damage 20/20. Additional sockets are pretty useful, so I'm not sure about Kaom's though. Any rare body armour could work instead. But in anycase, The Covenant is used mostly for Blood Magic, so you'd have a mana issue to solve. You could use Inspiration Support, but I don't think it's enough.
Last edited by Xayazi on Oct 1, 2019, 11:42:26 AM
Hey all! Thanks for all the help i got so far, this is what i can up with:
[
]

Is there any links i can change? or can i optimize my gear in another or better way. Please look at my tree, because i went bloodmagic on tree, aswell if yuu have the time. I really hope its HC viable now. Thanks /Gabbi
Last edited by gabriella88 on Oct 2, 2019, 3:11:39 PM
So i changed my set-up again:

6.3k life and 3k ES without spirit offering.
Did not die in t16 maps since the changes.

Damage goes down and you lose the movement speed of flesh offering. But mapping did not not feel much slower. Now i switch between flesh and spirit offering depending on the content difficulty.
My current setup:

Any tips are welcome :)

"One kills a man, one Is an assassin; one kills millions, one Is a conqueror; one kills everybody, one Is a
god"

- Jean Rostand
Last edited by KickinUpMud4x4 on Oct 4, 2019, 11:06:38 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info