[3.5]Tybbber's Champion Chin Sol full fire Blast Rain/RoA | Uber Elder farmer/all content viable

"
as Inspirational node from ascendancy is getting a change in 3.5 what would it change our ascendancy choice points ?

I prefer to wait for patch note and the gem iteself before commenting on what to do with the point. I could see the banner being usefull to further our boss DPS though, assuming it stacks with adrenaline.
"
I have to thank a lot Tybber because this is the most successful league for me, i had crazy drops.

Check out for my gear and jewels, character name is: "PioggiaDiFrecce". I wish i could link everything here, just to remember lol.

I have played every league, but only this league i was able to afford an Headhunter. Against bosses, i still use a Stygian Vise belt of course.

So, thanks again mate, i had lot of fun with this build.

That's some nice gear for sure! Happy that you liked the build so much, makes sharing it very worthwile.
oh oh I think it's hard use chin sol next season...
"

Build is still very much alive despite the VERY MUCH DESERVED nerf to Chin Sol. I'll update a prefix part of the guide to explain what changes and what to do, mostly what bow to craft, once i figured it out. Can't really before tomorrow/Friday cause of work, but i will.

Chin Sol was too strong, it was limiting design space. However, it's still the best price for it's effectiveness bow you can get. Past that, a well crafted Delve bow will do the work.
"
TybbberLol wrote:
"

Build is still very much alive despite the VERY MUCH DESERVED nerf to Chin Sol. I'll update a prefix part of the guide to explain what changes and what to do, mostly what bow to craft, once i figured it out. Can't really before tomorrow/Friday cause of work, but i will.

Chin Sol was too strong, it was limiting design space. However, it's still the best price for it's effectiveness bow you can get. Past that, a well crafted Delve bow will do the work.

Thanks, what about other unique bows any viable?

There are some changes to some..
"
TybbberLol wrote:
"

Thank you very much for this, I would hate to change the build now that I found one that I like. However, the chin sol remains good for the price but the damage drops by 40%. I will wait for your news ...
In your opinion is it better to start with a scion to have more possibilities in the end game?
"
However, the chin sol remains good for the price but the damage drops by 40%. I will wait for your news ...
In your opinion is it better to start with a scion to have more possibilities in the end game?

Damage loss is "only" 25%, which is fine if you don't want to bother crafting another bow. Base damage got buffed, so it's probably gonna be a 20% less on the budget ish version.

Scion really needs money to work well. It's also a pain to level up. You can if you want to, but i would rather reroll a scion later on, with the same build, once i have the money. Leveling with a bow is incredibly fast.

I'm a bit disappointed on the 2 new nodes(Metal thingy and the banner one), as i don't see any reasonable use for the build so far.

I'"ll update it between today and tomorrow before the race.
I gladly accept your advice and I will start with a champion while I wait for your news to have a stronger bow. I did some tests with path of building but I did not find anything better but I'm new and I do not understand the mechanisms well.
Last edited by cillzorra on Dec 6, 2018, 4:56:47 PM
For anyone wondering if the build is still viable in 3.5, it very much is!

Chin Sol is still best in slot until you can craft a delve bow which has some of the following mods:

-20% fire penetration
-20% more damage with socketed attack skills
-high crit chance
-20% chance to deal double damages
-high elemental damages through Prismatic fossil

You need those mods on a Thicket base, Shaper base, and you should have a bow STRONGER than current Chin Sol. It is however super hard to craft, as you also need to colour it to use the mod "20% more damage with socketed attack skills"

I'll completely update the build with a better version later this league, when i think about it deeply in PoB, or play the character.

There are lots of interesting options this league, but i don't know them all enough yet to make the better version i can, but you can play the build in this very state, and it'll clear the whole game with no issue.

On my end, cause i feel like it's funny enough to mention, i'm playing a Cast on Crit Bow Deadeye Magma Orb, and it works suprisngly well. So if you wanna check out that, or ask me about the Blast Rain build, as always you can do here or on my stream.
Hy Tybber!

Could u show us the Current tree of 3.5?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info