[3.5]Tybbber's Champion Chin Sol full fire Blast Rain/RoA | Uber Elder farmer/all content viable

"
Could u show us the Current tree of 3.5?

I wouldn't make any change to the tree compared to the version in the post. Nothing major happened in the tree to change it to be honest.

Also, the new nodes in the ascendancy aren't worth bothering with i think.
So which one is the updated PoB?

Can you post it again or make it more clear to see?

Having fun with the build. Thank you.
Hi!
First of all I would like to thank you with sharing us this wonderful build.
My latest few leagues were mainly concerned about Duelist with Bow using TS and BR plus armour conversion.
I used to put Lioneyes jewel into slot near Golems blood to convert two handed slots and axe's near it and also to take lava Lash ... but now I will try your setup.

One my remark: "The only half useless zone to avoid is the Library in the Imperial Gardens." --> I play alone so doing A Fixture of Fate quest from Siosa unlocks access to most of gems we can buy from various npcs including e.g. Concentrated Effect. The availability of gems is independent from choosen profession so it is very handy to buy gems in one place, especially wp is very close.

"
One my remark: "The only half useless zone to avoid is the Library in the Imperial Gardens." --> I play alone so doing A Fixture of Fate quest from Siosa unlocks access to most of gems we can buy from various npcs including e.g. Concentrated Effect. The availability of gems is independent from choosen profession so it is very handy to buy gems in one place, especially wp is very close.

I usually skip it cause you get those gems at level 6 when doing the side quest of the Twilight Strand. You can do it if you feel feel the need of those gems earlier though, i can understand it if you play alone or SSF.
I am 60, so close to buing first chin sol. What should be highest? total, physical or elementary DPS in this build? ofc I skip numbers of sockets and links...
and the second question -is it worth to try vaal this bow?
"
I am 60, so close to buing first chin sol. What should be highest? total, physical or elementary DPS in this build? ofc I skip numbers of sockets and links...
and the second question -is it worth to try vaal this bow?

When choosing a Chin Sol, attack speed 14% if you can, then the highest phys you can get.

Vaaling the bow is good, but not something you want to do before well geared.
"
BlackHao wrote:

Maybe I can help you with my character from last season.
I arrived in uber elder but lacked a little damage

https://pastebin.com/96rp1771

Looking at this you just have to keep in mind that the resitences are too many and can be lowered by 30%
Critical strike multiplier is too much and can be lowered by 90%

In place put life and flat damage and a 0.8 attack speed

I hope to help you
"
cillzorra wrote:
"
BlackHao wrote:

Maybe I can help you with my character from last season.
I arrived in uber elder but lacked a little damage

https://pastebin.com/96rp1771

Looking at this you just have to keep in mind that the resitences are too many and can be lowered by 30%
Critical strike multiplier is too much and can be lowered by 90%

In place put life and flat damage and a 0.8 attack speed

I hope to help you

So should I lower my ressss and my crit multi?

I appreciate you jumping in and helping me. Means a lot!
no you have to lower the resistances and crit multi in comparison to my character of the past season I left you the link for a true idea to follow. I do not know how you are now. sorry for my bad english
why do you go with claw nodes ?

Edit: nvm
Last edited by marcinoe on Dec 15, 2018, 12:25:20 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info