Trade system is TERRIBLE - and not just that

I wish that they would at least add an AH for the maps. The only thing that really pisses me off is having to whisper 10-20 people for a fucking map, because they're all either afk, offline, dnd, in lab, temple or w/e.
Or make the maps drop from bosses or something so we can actually play the game instead of sitting there spamming alt+tab ctr+c, ctr+v.
Last edited by rzuk892 on Jun 13, 2018, 3:28:47 AM
They wont. Know why? Because of the overpriced map stash tab. Getting the map you want instantly with one click will kill this tab's sales for sure and remove a good chunk of potential revenue for them. What are some complaints and inconveniences in the face of the mighty dollar?
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
Every single one of your complaints can be summarized by "I'm unhappy with the results of choices that I've made, can you please adapt your game to my needs".

That's fine. But realize that they're not going to happen.

You generally seem to make sense but in this case your response is quite disappointing.

At least one of the issues he mentioned is not a special request to adapt the game to his needs but simple common sense: the special tabs always being at the end of the list at league start.

I certain it cannot be very hard to code for them to be in order at the start of the stash as follows:

1. Currency
2. Essence
3. Fragments
4. Divination
5. Quad tabs
6. Premium Tabs
7. The rest.

The same for when everything is dumped in Standard. Why not simply add everything at the end of all pre existing tabs in the order you had them in the league instead of the abhorrent mix we have now.

I play with only one friend since day one of this game and he is by profession a lead game designer and he has pointed out throughout the years so many improvements they could make and every single one has been implemented.

With the danger of repeating myself: some things are common sense and not some random players whim.

On another note I do not agree with the OP ion regards to trading. It has always been fine but this league is shittier because of poe.trade and because of incursions.
"Never argue with an idiot. They will take you down to their level and beat you trough experience."
"
MortalKombat3 wrote:
Game should ENJOY players, not FRUSTRATE them.

The game DOSE enjoy players

The players frustrate themselves...even with "perfect systems"
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
Well the only reason is that they don't want to do it.

They could just copy poe.trade into their game. Just like that just copy the interface (it doesn't have to be web based, just window in game) - it would work ok for PC. For XBox they stated that it will not affect PC development -> SO SHOW US.

And the only change would be that if you buy (buyout) something the item is auto-removed from public stash tab and currency stashed for you somewhere where you can fetch it. And that's all.

And about item trade - the real good items (30C+) would just stay as they are. They ALL are listed in PoE trade. So it would only help in selling mediocre items. So there is no concern about flooding market. The market for good items is already FULLY SATURATED by poe.trade service.
MY CHALLENGES ARE DONE ON HC, IT'S NOT SC GUYS!
Honestly they should just remove trading completely so this stupid topics will stop coming. There is new one every month and the answer is always the same. In short , its never going to happen because humans are lazy and greedy assholes and this cannot work in a game like poe.
"
kuciol wrote:
Honestly they should just remove trading completely so this stupid topics will stop coming. There is new one every month and the answer is always the same. In short , its never going to happen because humans are lazy and greedy assholes and this cannot work in a game like poe.

On the contrary, it can perfectly work. It's already working as poe.trade service!
MY CHALLENGES ARE DONE ON HC, IT'S NOT SC GUYS!
"
Filousov wrote:

On the contrary, it can perfectly work. It's already working as poe.trade service!

Use search function and read hundreds of other topics about it, maybe you will understand why you are wrong.
You do know Chris doesnt even play this game? (so he doesnt know how bad and frustrating trade is) else this would have been fixed a LOOOOONG time ago......(cant we force GGG to play his own game? it would fix sooooooooo much issues we have)
"
Switi wrote:
You do know Chris doesnt even play this game? (so he doesnt know how bad and frustrating trade is) else this would have been fixed a LOOOOONG time ago......(cant we force GGG to play his own game? it would fix sooooooooo much issues we have)

If only the game has a specific mode that could allow you to not deal with trading if ypou do not like it. OH WAIT! SSF - go go go.

Just because you do not like this trading business it does not mean others feel the same. Good thing that trading is a choice and nobody is forcing you to do it.

Have a nice day.
"Never argue with an idiot. They will take you down to their level and beat you trough experience."

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info