[3.4] KissMeQuick's Freeze Spectral Throw | Easy Instakill Shaper | Smooth Mapping | Uber Elder

Hi, been enjoying your build lots and following it qutie closely, problem is i feel im missing out on some damage and HP without investing 1-2+ex in jewels not sure if im doing something wrong or if theres a better setup i could use.
Hey! Me again. Just wanted to say thank you for sharing this build concept. I've been thoroughly enjoying it throughout this league. I killed my first shaper yesterday solo deathless, and I'm not even close to capping out my gear. I'm very excited to continue to push this build with improvements.
"
Svettvatten wrote:
I have some questions

you need at least lvl 85 to make this build work
with moderate jewel investements ( you need about 200-250 c for those) you gonna have 5kish hp.
with decent investments and some sacrifices - over 6k.
No rest for the wicked
LVL 87 now, damage feels good, but I keep getting oneshot by random stuff.
Resists are all capped and I have 4.9K HP + 570 ES, so I am not sure what I can do to make me more survivable.

Any ideas?
"
Xtremelyevil wrote:
Resists are all capped and I have 4.9K HP + 570 ES, so I am not sure what I can do to make me more survivable.

Any ideas?

play better.
No rest for the wicked
Hi,

I got a Rat's Nest with 30% reduced Spectral Throw Declaration.
Would that be a decent replacement for the Lightpoacher helm?

I also got around 5 Ex right now and I'm wondering if this is an Uber Lab sign to play ST. xD
IGN: Qwib_Cleave [Delve League SC]
"
mezmery wrote:
"
Xtremelyevil wrote:

Any ideas?

play better.

Thanks for the useful tip ! /s
Another great guide! Makes me want to play ST again!

One thing i dont get is how come 40% ST damage enchant is not better?

Ps. Figuring out if gear piece is an upgrade for you can be a big PITA :) I wish GGG made tooltip dps better or something :)

Thanks again for amazing guides mate.
I do not understand where to get 75%res, things can only be on the belt
can someone expain me why this build use shield and why that shield because i got dmg boost with dual claw - thanks in advice

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info