[3.4] KissMeQuick's Freeze Spectral Throw | Easy Instakill Shaper | Smooth Mapping | Uber Elder

"
buryo wrote:
"
Nowucanseeme wrote:
When i follow ur build , my crit just around 30% , how much crit is enough,bro?

LOL I got stuck at %26 crit, resistances are about 30-40 (without wise oak)
Life is 2900-3000.. I don't get it

I think you added me on POE!
You're life rolls for the most part aren't maxed out, so you're missing some life from those, and I'm assuming most of your life rolls are in the 30-40 range given the ones in your Abyss Sockets. If you want to end up with 5k+ life I'm certain 40+ life rolls are necessary on all jewels.

You're also missing crit from your weapon since it's missing the crit strike chance mod, and you're also missing damage since its a crafted attack speed roll instead of a 20%+ roll like recommended.

You also get resistances from jewels on the tree, so you can cap out fire and lightning. Cold shouldnt really pose too much of an issue with all of the jewelry in the build, and a good stygian goes a long way, thats why in Kiss_Me_Quick's example gear, the stygian has a crafted life roll, cause resistances are tighter i imagine.

Your tree is missing a good chunk of life from opting to take damage nodes over the life nodes, e.g. the Written in blood wheel is not filled in, and you're also missing the cold pen wheel near the Point Blank node. You're also missing the Beacon of Ruin node on the ascendancy tree which is a huge quality of life for clear, and instead opted to get the Mastermind of Discord node instead, I presume for the triple aura setup. Vaal pact is also a pain to have if you haven't done uber lab yet for the traps, but i'm sure it's doable if you're careful.

I still have a long way to go to work through building gear for the build since I can't play as much as I'd like to at the moment with work and stuff. But even still with my gear I have nearly 4k Life with the rare gear.

Just look for upgrades and LMK on POE or PM if you have more questions about the build!
Last edited by Kyo_Itami on Sep 9, 2018, 10:48:54 PM
How’s this as an Uber lab farmer?
"
bankai1009 wrote:

I can't say that it's a good farmer because traps can be a problem but Izaro dies instantly.
Uploaded an awesome Exsanguinate Freeze Explosion build on the forums - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3508506
"
Kiss_Me_Quick wrote:
"
bankai1009 wrote:

I can't say that it's a good farmer because traps can be a problem but Izaro dies instantly.

Cool thanks for your reply!
Got quite a bit of currency saved from my league starter, going to try this out for Delve. I don't know if this is going to be a good Delve pusher but I want to try it for fun regardless

Will update how it goes :D
Not sure how my crit chance will end up towards end game. My imperial claw has 7.2 base crit, including a crit roll. Doesn't seem like that will be a high enough effective crit. Also your BiS claw in PoB is corrupted nd removed the implicit life and mana on hit for the gemini claw. Is that ideal?
IGN: FlameTotemUrMom
"
gkp123 wrote:
Not sure how my crit chance will end up towards end game. My imperial claw has 7.2 base crit, including a crit roll. Doesn't seem like that will be a high enough effective crit. Also your BiS claw in PoB is corrupted nd removed the implicit life and mana on hit for the gemini claw. Is that ideal?

At 30M DPS you don't really need instant life anymore : >

Otherwise you should always keep it. The build's crit is already high but of course, the more the merrier.
Uploaded an awesome Exsanguinate Freeze Explosion build on the forums - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3508506
I am lovin this build, very safe on pretty much any map mods. I even ran some reflects. (Very slowly though, not recommended). I am using an alpha howl, since I got one cheap with the lab enchant. And I have an impresense to run frostbite as an aura, since I could get one cheap. Love the whirling blades + Culling + Fortify. I crafted a shaper gemini with supported by faster attacks.

I have ran up to rare t14 with no issues at all, and have only really died to mistakes on my end or lag. The freeze prolif is super fun to see, and the ice explosions are satisfying.

I am about to buy a Shroud of the Lightless, figured I save up and get a good rolled one.

How much Health should I be shooting for; to start attempting t16 bosses? I don't expect to face tank, but I don't want to get 1 shot to a normal hit either.

Awesome build though, been having a blast. The MTX spectral throw is one of my favorite skills.
I have some questions ,im a noob player kinda but I got really lucky this league with 3x ex drop on my first character and so I decided to use the currency on this character, but so far my dps is very low, 10K tooltip dps with all your recomended gear
I dont know how to link my gear, but yeah.. I dont know what im doing wrong, my HP is also very low, 3,5K with pretty decent rolls on everything, i'd expect to be at 4K by now, but I die a lot, and progression is already hard for me, I dont see how this build should be able to do shaper at this point since I die already to tier 3 maps if im not careful

Granted I am only level 71 but I am really struggling right now.
Also, how do you have 3 auras? e.g Herald x2 with Wrath? This caps my mana 100%
Secondly, how is the curse running without the support gem that makes it an aura? I don't get it.

Also, in your vids I see the mobs exploding kinda, how?
Sorry, noob questions, I've played before, just been running same builds over and over though and wanted to try something now, so i've not messed around with mechanics alot.

Thanks,
Labb

Edit: After Doing Lab my DPS skyrocketed. Issue still is my HP though, for those of you trying this build, hang in there. it gets amazing!
Last edited by Svettvatten on Sep 17, 2018, 1:02:23 PM
Hi

I am having physical damage and I do not know how to pass it to Cold / Lightning damage. Is there something that is forgetting me?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info