[3.4] KissMeQuick's Freeze Spectral Throw | Easy Instakill Shaper | Smooth Mapping | Uber Elder

"
"
RazarkKertia wrote:
First of all great guide and ty for sharing. but im a newbie and started to play since delve. trying this build for 2 weeks and reached 88 lvl. but my hp is 4.2k is it normal? and i liked the speed and everything but smth seems off. can anyone check my build out? if u can i appreciate it. GL HF https://pastebin.com/9QtUPMNx

Have you done all your skill point quests? When I loaded into PoB it showed you had skill points for a level 84 character. Might want to type /passives into chat window and see if you are missing anything.

I am at the same level and have 4.6k life right now. That is with terrible flat life rolls on the vast majority of my abyss jewels.

You have too many regular jewels in this build. (I am only using 2 regular jewels in my build.) Most of them are really nice jewels and you are trying to scale life with your resists. However, we have relatively little flat life to scale so those 6-7% increased life jewels don't scale as well on this build. Abyss jewels with flat life will scale better because, in addition to the flat life and scaling from the tree and gear, Shroud of the Lightless gives us 1% max life per abyss jewel equipped.

I looked at just buying the jewels but they are relatively expensive for what the stats were. I ended up rolling my own with i82+ base jewels that can be bought for about 2c ea right now. While I was capping res I alt rolled life / res and regaled to hope for a damage mod. Once I had res capped/balanced, I rolled life and then damage mod and regaled hoping to get another damage mod or other useful mod. Murderous Eyes are annoying to roll because there are so many possible mods on them. This is why most of my jewels are not up to my standard right now.

Rebalancing your res and switching over to abyss jewels is going to be a pain but will give you some additional life that really helps.

As far as your gear goes...

Getting a Wise Oak would be really helpful for your damage output. Your Diamond flask should have some suffix on it and Quicksilver should have prefix. Always roll your flasks with the prefix and the suffix on utility flasks as they will add some small benefit. I would also experiment with Silver flask vs. Quicksilver flask as this character is faster using movement skill rather than running.

Looking at your other gear, you may look at getting upgraded Call of the Brotherhood rings. I believe the max increased lightning damage roll on them is 25%. When I bought mine it cost me an avg of about 22c for ea max rolled uncorrupted ring.

Lastly, your Tombfist also have room to improve but the market for max rolled examples really took off in the past week so I can understand why you haven't upgraded those.

Overall, the build looks pretty good. The only major areas you need to work on is getting more abyss jewels into the build and getting your flasks sorted. The rest is incremental incremental upgrades.

The main thing to remember is positioning with this build matters. You can take some small hits but I find some of the Delve monsters I encounter can kill me relatively quickly if I whirl into a crowd of them and get stunned before I get my attack off. Whereas if I stop in front of them, it's easy clearing.

edit: Also, don't try to ele weakness cap to 105% res with jewels. If you get a Wise Oak, in addition to the ele pen and dmg reduction, you get +35% all res during flask effect. So you only need to get your resists up to 75% to be ele weakness capped with flask. Try to at least balance cold and lightning as your highest if possible for Wise Oak so yo uget the ele pen bonus on those elements. If you are feeling up to the task, you can triple balance your resists to maximize the benefit of Wise Oak.

ty man for such detailed explanation. appreciate it . As u mentioned i have regular jewels cause i dont know how to cap resists without them. if u have a way for it im all ears :D and ty again really .
"
RazarkKertia wrote:
ty man for such detailed explanation. appreciate it . As u mentioned i have regular jewels cause i dont know how to cap resists without them. if u have a way for it im all ears :D and ty again really .

Glad I could help. :)

Abyss jewels can roll elemental resistance and flat life. If you check out the jewels in my gear, you will see many of them are that combination. That is how I was able to cap res and use only two regular jewels.

Depending on pricing, it might be cheaper to roll your life / ele res abyss jewels than buy them. However, if you just want a short term fix, you should be able to buy that 2 stat combo on any abyss jewel. So the price may be a lot lower on some of the less popular Abyss jewels than a comparable Murderous Eye. Just be aware that you are doing it for a short term fix and won't be able to reroll them later to pick up an elemental damage mod.

One thing I did not mention that you may want to look into is what Vagan mods you can add to your current claw to boost cold damage or crit multi because you have open affixes on your claw. This would also help the build feel better as well for very little investment.

Lastly, I don't think you will want to upgrade your belt since the triple res / ele damage is almost too good to let go. Just be aware that you will be missing a decent chunk of life from there and might cause your build to have lower HP than stated in the build guide.
Last edited by UnseenSpectacle on Oct 17, 2018, 9:40:09 PM
How well does this work for deep delves (300+)? Would I just get one-shot by everything?
"
Jarmanuel wrote:
How well does this work for deep delves (300+)? Would I just get one-shot by everything?

I am farming dark zones for XP with only flares around level 290ish right now with a level 90 character with no issues. It is much easier if I am just following the crawler on a standard delve. The biggest risk in Delve with this build is getting stunned and not being able to get your attacks off to start freezing everything and gaining back life. I have only had this happen if I whirl into the middle of a large mob.

Additionally, some of the tuned up rares can one shot you very easily in certain zones if you somehow don't freeze them and get hit by them. However, I have not had many deaths that were total surprises in Delve because the character is more survivable than you would think due to the freeze/shatter along with life gain on hit/leech. I really appreciate the shatter effect with this build... it has reduced wetas to a minor nuisance at best and has been pretty good with delving so far. I have yet to try Delve bosses with it so I cannot comment on that aspect of the build.

I should also note that I do not run this character with Vaal Pact while running in dark delves since regen is useful in conserving the amount of flares I have to use in long runs and I have yet to run into any mobs where I have wished for more leech.
"
"
RazarkKertia wrote:

Glad I could help. :)

Abyss jewels can roll elemental resistance and flat life. If you check out the jewels in my gear, you will see many of them are that combination. That is how I was able to cap res and use only two regular jewels.

Depending on pricing, it might be cheaper to roll your life / ele res abyss jewels than buy them. However, if you just want a short term fix, you should be able to buy that 2 stat combo on any abyss jewel. So the price may be a lot lower on some of the less popular Abyss jewels than a comparable Murderous Eye. Just be aware that you are doing it for a short term fix and won't be able to reroll them later to pick up an elemental damage mod.

One thing I did not mention that you may want to look into is what Vagan mods you can add to your current claw to boost cold damage or crit multi because you have open affixes on your claw. This would also help the build feel better as well for very little investment.

Lastly, I don't think you will want to upgrade your belt since the triple res / ele damage is almost too good to let go. Just be aware that you will be missing a decent chunk of life from there and might cause your build to have lower HP than stated in the build guide.

thanks a lot again. btw im gonna go for mf autobomber assasin build. when i reach 80ish levels i wanna get your opinion if u have time. U seemed like a pro . GL HF
How can u genere power charge ?

Someone can help me to upgrade my stuff ?

https://pastebin.com/HBwfD3xh
Last edited by turie on Oct 21, 2018, 4:32:15 AM
Is this good for lab farming. Id like a char that can do everything. Aint got time to lvl a bunch og chars 😀
hey mate is there any changes to 3.5?? i wanna try this build, i did your reave build last league !!
I second the previous poster, update would be much appreciated
FYI Dude wrote:

"
.GGG is turning into EA - Metrics matter and "fun" is not a metric. PoE is now a ridiculously easy, lazy and shallow game, filled with more and more forced activities each league that exist just to waste your time, not provide a fun experience. Won't delete my builds but also won't update them.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info