So now that PoE has a AAA budget, when will we see AAA production quality?

"
kuciol wrote:

Its simple. We dont have thousands of topics on forums and on reddit about performance issues. There are a few of them but not overwhelming amount. There are thousands of players but only few topic. So only few players have this issues. There might be so many problem with their pc's that i dont know what could be the reason without using said pc myself. It might be anything from corrupted game file to old registry entry that doesnt like poe. Like i said it might be even completely unrelated program.

So problems only exist if thousands of ppl are complaining on a game forum about it?

Also rest of the post consists of"might be" and "i dont know", "could be".
Basicly you are blaming ppl whitout knowing jack shit about anything.
It's ok to be white

“Once men turned their thinking over to machines in the hope that this would set them free. But that only permitted other men with machines to enslave them.”

“The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.”
I guess when GGG post "fixed client crashes" in their patch notes, that's just gaslighting to cover up the fact that all client crashes are the users' fault.

Makes sense.
"
jackof8lades wrote:
So problems only exist if thousands of ppl are complaining on a game forum about it?

So when 1 person among 10000 has a problem with a game, than its most likely problem with the game you say? Ive see to many idiots to think that way, sorry. I see you took it personal, did i hurt your feelings? I know its hard to think that you are responsible for your problems but denial is not a solution.

Edit up: If like you say you have "constant crashes" than yes its most likely on your end.
Last edited by kuciol on Jun 10, 2018, 3:19:00 PM
"
suszterpatt wrote:
I guess when GGG post "fixed client crashes" in their patch notes, that's just gaslighting to cover up the fact that all client crashes are the users' fault.

Makes sense.

Exactly, if its the ppl's fault what the fuck are they actualy "fixing" then.
It's ok to be white

“Once men turned their thinking over to machines in the hope that this would set them free. But that only permitted other men with machines to enslave them.”

“The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.”
"
kuciol wrote:
"
jackof8lades wrote:

So when 1 person among 10000 has a problem with a game, than its most likely problem with the game you say? Ive see to many idiots to think that way, sorry. I see you took it personal, did i hurt your feelings? I know its hard to think that you are responsible for your problems but denial is not a solution.

Edit up: If like you say you have "constant crashes" than yes its most likely on your end.

And were are you getting these numbers? your ass?
Also why all the insults? Are you that mad someone calls you out on your bullshit?
It's ok to be white

"
stuncc wrote:
Things to be done:

- 6 MONTHS LEAGUES
- AUTO PICK CURRENCY
- AUTO STASH CURRENCY
- IMPROVE PARTY UI SYSTEM
- IMPROVE UI OVERALL
- CREATE GRINDING PARTY INSTANCES
- FOCUS ON PARTY SYSTEM IMPROVEMENTS
- REDUCE CLUTTER ON SCREEN
- SLIGHTLY INCREASE CAMERA ZOOM
- NEW ACT 10.5 INSTANCE (FOCUSED ON PARTIES WHERE U CAN ONLY CLEAR IT WITH THE HELP OF OTHERS)
- MORE GRINDING AND STABLE INSTANCES RATHER THAN RELYING ENTIRELY ON MAPS DROPS
- AUCTION HOUSE

LETS GO TENCENT!!!

there's this thing called diablo 3

it might be for you
"
jackof8lades wrote:

Also why all the insults? Are you that mad someone calls you out on your bullshit?

Have you ever heard of "examples"? What is more likely:
1) problem doesnt exist therefor there arent many topics about it
2) problem exists but players dont talk about it

You dont have to answer that. I think i really got a jackpot, you DID take it personal.
Last edited by kuciol on Jun 10, 2018, 3:56:30 PM
Say what you will about tencent, but you can't deny they know how to make a lot of money. You don't make a lot of money by spending 100mil on a small indie game and then just waiting for that investment to trickle back over a few decades. They're going to want to reach larger audiences and get people to spend more money, and they can't do that without increasing the budget.

It's probably going to be a while before anything really changes, but you can see it starting. Go to the GGG website and check careers. "We are currently hiring for all roles."
"
Astasia wrote:
Say what you will about tencent, but you can't deny they know how to make a lot of money. You don't make a lot of money by spending 100mil on a small indie game and then just waiting for that investment to trickle back over a few decades. They're going to want to reach larger audiences and get people to spend more money, and they can't do that without increasing the budget.

It's probably going to be a while before anything really changes, but you can see it starting. Go to the GGG website and check careers. "We are currently hiring for all roles."

^All of this.

If there's any way to throw money at GGG and get a return on it, you're damn right Tencent's gonna do it. Why wouldn't they increase their short term gain?

Or do y'all think that PoE is already being produced at maximum efficiency and there's no way to make it better at making money?
"
kuciol wrote:
"
jackof8lades wrote:

Have you ever heard of "examples"? What is more likely:
1) problem doesnt exist therefor there arent many topics about it
2) problem exists but players dont talk about it

You dont have to answer that. I think i really got a jackpot, you DID take it personal.

You call pulling numbers out of your ass and making up shit about ppl's computers examples?

You insult ppl for no reason make up a bunch of bullshit and then get mad when somebody calls you out seems to me that you are the one taking this personal.

Although to be fair i do find some enjoyment calling ppl out who are full of shit and think they can just start insulting ppl for no reason whatsoever.
It's ok to be white

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info