So now that PoE has a AAA budget, when will we see AAA production quality?

For starters, this league already the best league in my opinion.
Can visit temple anytime
Can upgrade rooms the way i want.
Some rng to make sure I dont upgrade same room every temple
Nice map mods for difficulty
Great mechanics
Best boss fight ever.

Lots of uniques from timed temple portal (hello alchemies, they fixed that)

Cant complain, really.
Poe 2.0 new trailers when?
"
jackof8lades wrote:

You call pulling numbers out of your ass and making up shit about ppl's computers examples?

You insult ppl for no reason make up a bunch of bullshit and then get mad when somebody calls you out seems to me that you are the one taking this personal.

Although to be fair i do find some enjoyment calling ppl out who are full of shit and think they can just start insulting ppl for no reason whatsoever.

Its bullshit because you said so right? Hypocrisy in its finest.
Threads like this always make me realize i have huge problems determining if someones either a troll or just incredibly fucking stupid :/
"
kuciol wrote:

Its bullshit because you said so right? Hypocrisy in its finest.

You are making things up pull numbers out of your ass and insult ppl while doing so.
Bullshit seems to be a very accurate discription.
So no its not cause i SAID so its cause i have SHOWN so, no hypocrisy here.
It's ok to be white

“Once men turned their thinking over to machines in the hope that this would set them free. But that only permitted other men with machines to enslave them.”

“The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.”
"
jackof8lades wrote:

You are making things up pull numbers out of your ass and insult ppl while doing so.

I gave a valid reasons why its most likely on players end (corrupted game file, program conflict), i also clearly stated why i believe thats the case, you showed nothing besides saying "it bullshit". So prove me wrong. I dont care what you think or what you believe, prove me thats GGG fault.
Last edited by kuciol on Jun 10, 2018, 6:15:19 PM
"
kuciol wrote:
"
jackof8lades wrote:

I gave a valid reasons why its most likely on players end (corrupted game file, program conflict), i also clearly stated why i believe thats the case, you showed nothing besides saying "it bullshit". So prove me wrong. I dont care what you think or what you believe, prove me thats GGG fault.

Maybe have a look?
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2154284
Locked after 15 pages and you can find quite some more single report threads.
As for me and a friend of mine we have both had crashes this league when the last leagues all were just working fine, so yea pretty likely its on the players end hence the locked 15 pages thread...
"
jersch_ wrote:

Maybe have a look?
As for me and a friend of mine we have both had crashes this league when the last leagues all were just working fine, so yea pretty likely its on the players end hence the locked 15 pages thread...

Look at dates. All of them were before hotfix. Its normal after big patch but they claim that they have constant crashes even now. Thats not normal and there must be a reason for it. If it was 100% games fault than most players would experience that, wouldnt you agree?
"
kuciol wrote:
"
jersch_ wrote:

Maybe have a look?

Look at dates. All of them were before hotfix. Its normal after big patch but they claim that they have constant crashes even now. Thats not normal and there must be a reason for it. If it was 100% games fault than most players would experience that, wouldnt you agree?

No i definitly wouldn`t agree and neither would most people.
If about 10% or even 5% of your user base has issues with your game when it was running fine just before the last big patch its very likely its the games fault, woudn`t you agree?
"
jersch_ wrote:

No i definitly wouldn`t agree and neither would most people.
If about 10% or even 5% of your user base has issues with your game when it was running fine just before the last big patch its very likely its the games fault, woudn`t you agree?

And where did you get this %? There are only few posts about this issue, reddit also didnt blow up either so that means it affects only a handful of players. If it affects only few players than whats makes you believe its not on their end? Its logical conclusion that its something with their client.
Last edited by kuciol on Jun 10, 2018, 6:37:32 PM
"
kuciol wrote:

Again making things up of which you have no knowledge is not a valid argument neither is pulling numbers out of your ass and just loving that you ignore the fact that you insulted ppl for no reason.
Cant get any more clear then that so yes i have shown why i think you are full of shit and very clearly so but deny it all you want i honestly dont care.

And i dont have to prove anything you are the one making claims not me.
It's ok to be white

“Once men turned their thinking over to machines in the hope that this would set them free. But that only permitted other men with machines to enslave them.”

“The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.”

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info