Games closes randomly

same on steam here to
🅰🅻🅸🅽 ::: ! ♥ PoE ツ 👌 :::
Same issue here not playable randmoly closes with no error still no fix for it playing on DX 11 never had that issue
Same here. Standalone client. Only happens with Lockstep Networking Mode. Undiscovers whatever zone I was in when it occurs.
Had it happen multiple times during the Mastermind safehouse fight and so no completion of fight.
happened to me too :( already happened 4 times in labs
Happened to me in uber lab just before last fight 2 min ago ... seriously, I have this crashs at least since essence league, when are they going to fix this ??
Same here, closing randomly. Last time when I entered last area in cruel lab. It damn annoying!
Same here also Tech supp is not gonna be available until February. Has GGG said anything in the matter? It's not an isoleted case.
I started having these random crashes since Beastiary, probably due enabling multithreading (beta).

I thought it was bad motherboard, which I replaced. Because it was Biostar one with lack of support of XMPprofiles/ram speed on Ryzen.

Still running it with same machine, bought Asus MB, during Incursion the bugs seemed to be very few but I remember few times just having DC.

Ryzen 7 1700X & GTX 1080TI FE.

I didnt play Delve league, but argue it being something to do with when using x264 encoding to record/stream and multithreading on my case.

Talked to friend if he had issues. On launch of Betrayal he had several random DC, he couldnt really pinpointed out which caused it. But watching his stream seemed like exactly same issue that I dealt with.

Probably safe to bet disabling multithreading and testing it out fair bit, if the random disconnection/crash happen again.
Hi!
I've had multi threading disabled for quite a while with no effect :(

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info