Games closes randomly

Same here, but crashes in heist only, can whole days run any map but heist crash my client and randomly close game without any error message just a like alt-f4
Yeah it happens in heist only.
I too am having this issue. Zone doesn't seem to matter. I've had it happen in maps, heists, map-like-areas (like Incursion Temple, Syndicate safehouses, Syndicate boss fight), in my hideout, and in town. It seems to be always when manipulating my inventory, either picking up items, or move them from inventory to stash. Using the Vulkan renderer, if that's helpful.
"
Razormaze wrote:
Same here, but crashes in heist only, can whole days run any map but heist crash my client and randomly close game without any error message just a like alt-f4

me too, im just walking in heist, then the game just close
Same problem here. Seems to be worse after last patch. Drops out after about 1 min at times.

What worked for me (after trying all the above) is:
Reset ALL settings to default in Options.
Installed NVidia's new driver 456.71 (GTX-1080)
Using DX11, atm
Stopped Rainmeter, MSI Afterburner, HWiNFO
Wolff/POEoverlay (trading)

POE has been running a good couple hours. back to grinding gear again

Update: GG
Many other "solution" tried and back to crashing!!!!

Last edited by Compmaniac on Oct 20, 2020, 12:18:28 AM
I'm having this same problem.
Same, keeps crashing when entering hideout :(
Since the last patch, the game crashes when entering the hideout.
If you can afford good enough gaming machine, you could afford constantly landing money into skins and stash tabs. Players with poor machines will never/rarely land money to GGG, but they/we are still taking Gigabytes of GGG's servers. Skyrocketing minimal (playable) requirements makes lots of sense:
CPU - 12+core @ 5.5+ghz
RAM - 64+ ddr4
GPU - Rtx 2080/3080

really good game with really good helpful forums, 25 pages of people reporting the same problem years apart and no way to fix it apparently... I guess I'm supposed to just give up on the game at this point?? 15 min max playtime between the game just closing out of nowhere......

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info