Games closes randomly

Hello, i have exact same problem here.
Today i was running Uber Lab twice, and in both runs game just shuts of (like alt+f4). I really don't know what to do. It's really annoying.

Playing on steam, tried checking integrity and PackCheck.exe, nothing different.
Same old crap with me just finished defeating Izaro and the game kicked me out without any message. then a few minutes later it froze on me while moving items around in my inventory but did give me an error message that wouldn't close and would let me continue so I had to manually shut down the game and restart it.
Well I removed steam from the equation, the game just crashed again while playing directly Through GGG California server so its definatley something with GGG.
This also happens to me too, not sure what the cause is. Been happening when afk in hideout and im doing something else on my other monitor like pricing my item on poe.trade and using path of building....please ggg fix your performance on this game and random game closing....with no error
Today i was mapping, all fine.
Then friend came online, and I launched Discord, because we are voice calling. I launched Zana Daily, and BAM! game closes randomly when im in half of the map. How is this possible, how could discord cause this game to close...
Last edited by _Erix on Sep 17, 2018, 3:56:37 PM
Yup Game is acting like i pressed alt+F4. Strange no error code no clues as to why. System is ryzen 1700 1080ti 16gb 3200Mhz Ram m.2 ssd.
Same here. PoE is closing very often to me, Ryzen 7 1700, gtx 1070.
Oct. 23 can confirm, still happening at least once a day to me.
"
1KrazyKanuck wrote:
Same old crap with me just finished defeating Izaro and the game kicked me out without any message. then a few minutes later it froze on me while moving items around in my inventory but did give me an error message that wouldn't close and would let me continue so I had to manually shut down the game and restart it.

Ditto with me. The only difference is when my screen totally freezes I hear a buzzing sound. Volume can very from soft to loud. Like you I have to completely restart my entire system.

So far I've had about a month of total unavailability. As tRump says, Sad.
I've had this happen to me several times in the past few days. Usually with just a hiccup of a freeze/lag and then the game is closed.

When I rejoin the zone I was in, all the fog of war is back as if I've never been there. But items will be on the ground still and monsters will be slain.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info