Just another Arc trapper (UBER ELDER DEATHLESS). Facetank minotaur + crazy damage (millions of dps)

how important is clarity since you have that mana pot? do you think something would better fill that spot or are you just using it for the watchers eye bonus?
Googled and couldn't find an answer - my CWDT procs Molten Armor, Spirit Offering, and Chaos Golem but won't proc Phase Run unless I take out MA/SO/Golem. Any reason why this is? Yes the levels are proper, if I take out the other gems it will proc, but when I put them back in Phase Run will never proc.
nice we have some close build but mine is a bit different with higher criti
"
Ending2018 wrote:
nice we have some close build but mine is a bit different with higher criti

Different how? How much crit do you have exactly? With 5 power charges I am currently at 66.56% critical strike chance. I'm always open to suggestions.
"
jtekco wrote:
how important is clarity since you have that mana pot? do you think something would better fill that spot or are you just using it for the watchers eye bonus?

It's quite OK. Mana flask is enough for sustained trap spamming. But if you fight a long encounter that's where clarity comes in. Also vaal clarity is nice. But you could do without. I'm still experimenting with auras as I'm not completely happy with my current setup. Gonna try a herald with onslaught + curse on hit setup next.
"
Sequel wrote:

- Major: Soul of Arakaali - with the cwdt+blood rage+ic setup you benefit from the 50% life recovery rate almost all the time. Works very well in combination with the up to 20% life regeneration by saboteurs

Are you sure it work properly with blood rage and CWDT/IC? I checked it, and regen displayed on character screen was the same after IC activation during blood rage active.
You would really drop "trap and mind damage support" from this gloves?

To run "added lightning"?

Is this really a DPS upgrade???

What gems would you get quality first?
Last edited by return33 on Jun 11, 2018, 6:10:47 AM
"
zarzloy wrote:
"
Sequel wrote:

- Major: Soul of Arakaali - with the cwdt+blood rage+ic setup you benefit from the 50% life recovery rate almost all the time. Works very well in combination with the up to 20% life regeneration by saboteurs

Are you sure it work properly with blood rage and CWDT/IC? I checked it, and regen displayed on character screen was the same after IC activation during blood rage active.

Life recovery rate doesnt show up in tooltip. With vitality watchers eye or belt stat we have the same problem. But it works.
"
return33 wrote:
You would really drop "trap and mind damage support" from this gloves?

To run "added lightning"?

Is this really a DPS upgrade???

What gems would you get quality first?

To be honest the difference is basically nonexistant. Really doesnt matter either way. I like trap throwing speed, so i prioritized added lightning.

Well lightning spire trap is nice with quality. But you can buy a 20/20 or even 21/20 cheap. Doesnt matter for the rest of the support gems which you upgrade first.
wasted 3ex already trying to get GGGBBB on my 6L loreweave.

Tried vorici 3G, 1G, 2G, random chroms...nada. Any idea how to get this the easies way? (vorici jewlers is not go since it's 6L already)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info