Just another Arc trapper (UBER ELDER DEATHLESS). Facetank minotaur + crazy damage (millions of dps)

What's your setup for uber elder? just the gear you linked in guide? Also do you just put on a shield and shield charge around for mapping?
"
Tosì wrote:
What's your setup for uber elder? just the gear you linked in guide? Also do you just put on a shield and shield charge around for mapping?

No shield charge. You don't want to trigger shimmeron degen. That's why I have phase run + movementspeed grace watcher's eye.
For uber elder I only switch one ring, linked in the gear section, to get stun immunity vs spells
Hey could i ask, what is the spirit offering for? It doesn't really seem to be doing anything for me or my minion
So a newb here. How do you have CWDT on your weapons without a CWDT gem?
Hi, I'm Bamfmuehl, and I have absolutely no idea what I'm doing.
+REP
Good build =)
"
Sierra275 wrote:
Hey could i ask, what is the spirit offering for? It doesn't really seem to be doing anything for me or my minion

You dont benefit yourself from it. Its purely to destroy corpses. Many of the most dangerous skills come from exploding monsters corpses. So by destroying them it takes some of the oomph out of those dangers.
"
Bamfmuehl wrote:

Vwry observant, thank you. This is an error due to copying the color scheme of the above titles. Its only supposed to be "weapon" setup.
"
Sequel wrote:
"
Bamfmuehl wrote:

Vwry observant, thank you. This is an error due to copying the color scheme of the above titles. Its only supposed to be "weapon" setup.

Oh shwew. Thought I was missing something big there.
Hi, I'm Bamfmuehl, and I have absolutely no idea what I'm doing.
How mandatory is vaal arc? I got a level 21 arc and wondering if it's worth saving up for the 21 vaal arc or if I can just use a diamond flask instead...
"
Noitee wrote:
How mandatory is vaal arc? I got a level 21 arc and wondering if it's worth saving up for the 21 vaal arc or if I can just use a diamond flask instead...

Not mandatory at all imo. Its just a slight bit of extra dmg every now and then.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info