Just another Arc trapper (UBER ELDER DEATHLESS). Facetank minotaur + crazy damage (millions of dps)

"
punisher34 wrote:
Question, you say to forgo crit nodes until you get shimmeron. I'm 86 should I respec out of the crit I've grabbed since I'm not using shimmeron?

Thanks

No. I checked your gear and since you have some crit multi and crit chance it's OK. I'd suggest getting a new weapon. Divinarius really isn't that great. Get something with added lightning to spells+ 90% trap/spell/lightning damage and spellcrit. Maybe even dual wield those. That should carry you to t16s.
"
Irra_set wrote:
in the POB you are running cwdt+enfeeble+blood rage+immortal call, but in guide you're using molten shell/phase run(again)/summon chaos golem(again)- should i be using that one at all?

also in pob you aren't using HoL or wrath or anything but i've seen people mention using it-

If you want to know what I'm currently running just check my character. I'm constantly trying new stuff. However the setup you see in pob was what i was using in the first uber elder kill. What is mentioned in the thread here is the setup of the deathless kill.
Since then I have made a few upgrades tho and will update both this thread and pob once I'm satisfied with the new results.
I'm not using either wrath ot HoL that is correct. I used HoL for levelling and have been testing both auras extensively in the endgame. As I have said in this thread several times already: You got easily enough damage without wrath and HoL. The damage is so ridiculous you just don't need it. So I went for quality of life and smooth gameplay. What good is a higher damage number you only notice at endgame bosses if you have to keep hitting that mana flask and keep dying?
Just double posted for some reason, don't know what happened
Last edited by Rohac96 on Jun 11, 2018, 7:36:17 PM
What about a LL version? Do you think it would be better than Life? Also i'm confused with something, why do we take things like Annihilation? Aren't we supposed to not crit?
Last edited by Rohac96 on Jun 11, 2018, 9:55:12 PM
"
Sequel wrote:
"
Irra_set wrote:
in the POB you are running cwdt+enfeeble+blood rage+immortal call, but in guide you're using molten shell/phase run(again)/summon chaos golem(again)- should i be using that one at all?

also in pob you aren't using HoL or wrath or anything but i've seen people mention using it-

If you want to know what I'm currently running just check my character. I'm constantly trying new stuff. However the setup you see in pob was what i was using in the first uber elder kill. What is mentioned in the thread here is the setup of the deathless kill.
Since then I have made a few upgrades tho and will update both this thread and pob once I'm satisfied with the new results.
I'm not using either wrath ot HoL that is correct. I used HoL for levelling and have been testing both auras extensively in the endgame. As I have said in this thread several times already: You got easily enough damage without wrath and HoL. The damage is so ridiculous you just don't need it. So I went for quality of life and smooth gameplay. What good is a higher damage number you only notice at endgame bosses if you have to keep hitting that mana flask and keep dying?

would you mind posting a leveling tree even if its only every 30 levels or so
"
Sequel wrote:
"
Irra_set wrote:

would you mind posting a leveling tree even if its only every 30 levels or so
Is this setup or MoM better? This is the first non-MoM arc trapper i've seen tbh.
How does the tankiness compare with one another? As well as offense? Also seems pricier? Watcher's eye and such.

Also, which stats are most important to get on a loreweave? Since there's so much variation.
Last edited by Mad_Mike on Jun 12, 2018, 12:47:31 AM
"
Mad_Mike wrote:
Is this setup or MoM better? This is the first non-MoM arc trapper i've seen tbh.
How does the tankiness compare with one another? As well as offense? Also seems pricier? Watcher's eye and such.

There are some variations of Arc Trapper which already do U.Elders deathless:
- Acrobatics + Phase Acro + MoM
- Acrobatics + Phase Acro + without MoM
- AND: Elementalist Arc Trapper - No Acrobatics + No Phase Acro + no MoM
All of them had some close calls, but that's what it is in U.E fight.
So I think as long as you have enough EHP to not get 1-hit from normal attack, all variations are equal :p
Loreweave: Life > Ele dmg > Crit
Last edited by koros on Jun 12, 2018, 12:55:08 AM
"
Rohac96 wrote:
What about a LL version? Do you think it would be better than Life? Also i'm confused with something, why do we take things like Annihilation? Aren't we supposed to not crit?

LL: Could be very good. DPS should be about even, more chaos res, higher life (es) pool. Downside: No loreweave! +5 max all res is absolutely huge. No acro & phase acro. Phase acro is incredibly good this league. IMHO life version is hands down better and probably cheaper.
I see that you are confused. Of course we want crit! Have you had a look at shimmeron's? You want as much crit chance and crit multi as you can!
"
Rohac96 wrote:

LL: Could be very good. DPS should be about even, more chaos res, higher life (es) pool. Downside: No loreweave! +5 max all res is absolutely huge. No acro & phase acro. Phase acro is incredibly good this league. IMHO life version is hands down better and probably cheaper.
I see that you are confused. Of course we want crit! Have you had a look at shimmeron's? You want as much crit chance and crit multi as you can!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info