Just another Arc trapper (UBER ELDER DEATHLESS). Facetank minotaur + crazy damage (millions of dps)

First of all - Sequel, thx for the build. This build is something.

Now, my 2 cents about Tinkerskin vs Loreweave

"
koros wrote:

- Loreweave has 80% max res which raises QoL by alot.
- Phasing: Quartz flask is there to use, it fills up after 1 throw into pack(s)
- Loreweave helps ignore -max res mod while mapping
- No regen, no problem, turn off Clarity, use Mana flask, won't even need portal refill when doing bosses. Can do no regen even on t16 bosses, dps in normal setup (x2shimmerons) is crazy enough to take things down before things start to get nasty.
- Life/ES regen on Tinkerskin is not that awesome even with x2 Hair Trigger + all trigger radius nodes on tree and E.E instead of C.R. Btw, big hit, we dodge it, we don't take it, so the life gain per trigger won't allow you to take 1 big hit.
- Lose 2 precious skill points to reach E.B to use Tinkerskin.
- Frenzy charges generate on trigger: not needed.
- Helpful stat on Tinker skin: 90life, no more. Helpful stats on Loreweave: 80%res / ele-damage+crit / life+mana / attributes to make up for dex need.
-----------------------------------------------
I just list something that I can think of, won't get into what's better :D

"
Sequel wrote:

4. By writing about tinkerskin I checked not only your gear but also your tree. If you want to play with tinkerskin (which i don't recommend) you absolutely WANT to invest 2 more points into eldritch battery! -> this solves your mana problems and is about the only reason why one would choose tinkerskin in the first place.

I used 5-link Tinkerskin up to lv94.
While mapping everything died very quickly so I did not need anything better.
Even more, we did 8 mods rota (T13 terrace) with some very nasty mods like: minus res, no regen, increased damage, increased life etc. As a result everybody died in a boss room but me. I seriously doubt that I could have done it without tinkerskin.
Life recover and phasing is such a big deal!

Nevertheless red Elder fights were not that easy. I noticed that for this kind of encounters I needed more DPS.
Here comes Loreweave. It gives a massive DPS boost and elemental protection that is extremly importand during Shaper/Elder fights. Especially for casual players who do not have quick reaction and do not know the mechanic of the fight.

All in all.
If the build is not nerfed in the next league (and If I decide to play it once again) I will take 5-link tinkerskin again. Very cheap and at the same time It will carry you till the End game fights. For them, unless you are a skillfull players, I will use Loreweave of course.
With Tinkerskin I can play only with rightclick))

Also I would like to ask about Herald of thunder. (Maybe it was answered before)
Why you do not use it?
"
koros wrote:

https://pastebin.com/43SApNhU

I imported your characters and edit your tree/gears to add life/damage to it, you can find similar gears with such stats to reach these numbers:
- You picked alot of life nodes from Scion area to improve your life pool, which I think is not a bad choice as of now, but if I were to aim for better overall performance, I would aim for level 94. Then spec out of the Scion life wheel and take all nearby Jewel nodes. Pick Throatseeker.
- By replacing your amulet with a 80+life one and x4 of jewels with 6% life and a crit multi dmg mod, you have 5k5 life and 65k Shaper dps at 94. (all gems at lvl20, Arc at 21)
- I also add "added lightning" to your helmet, which is something you should aim for if you want to improve your LST/Arc traps.
- You don't need a Watcher's Eye with all those mods mentioned by OP, you need one with 15% movespeed with Grace, done.
- Replace 1 mana flask with a Quartz flask.
- Helmet enchant: not needed at all but it's good to have. Up to you
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
How to leveling to 94? It takes 3000 years to get there!
-No, use your chaos to buy maps you don't have, Alc it then Vaal it to get the bonus, complete all the bonus by killing the boss of those red tier maps, including Shaper's Guardians. Red tier maps should drop like rain right after. Get to lvl94 in no time.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Investing more into this build?
Yes and No
Yes, if you really love the build, don't want to play other builds, and want to min-max it. But at this point, you pay alot more for very little gain in everything (life/res/dps), so ask yourself if you really want to :)
No, if you don't really care about being too OP in min-max gears. Because you can take the entire contents down with just average gears and what's the point of raping Uber Elder with min-max gears just for laugh? It's up to you :D
Another OP build you want to play? It's Elemental Hit with +8 to gem with Frostferno, but it's a 200ex+ build in Incursion, which is 4 times your current budget :D

I know I'm a few days late, but I wanted to thank you for taking the time to give me such a detailed response. I've been using your PoB as a guideline for my character and picked up a few new pieces of gear. I'm definitely going to invest more into this build, because it's fun as hell and I want to laugh at the endgame bosses.

Now I've just got to wait for a good helmet with an arc enchant to pop up on poe.trade.
anyone else have mana issues? I'm running grace and clarity and I got a watcher's eye with reduced mana cost on skill but i still find myself strugglin. (Tryin to run w/o a mana pot)
Can I take the Lavianga's Spirit Sanctified Mana Flask instead of using Clarity? So I'll have an opportunity to take Wrath to extra damage.
I can't make sense as to how your build is 75k dmg over my character in path of building.

Could somebody take a look at tell me where I'm going wrong please?

https://pastebin.com/2B7NDGEF

<3
"
НAZE wrote:
Can I take the Lavianga's Spirit Sanctified Mana Flask instead of using Clarity? So I'll have an opportunity to take Wrath to extra damage.

Really depends on what content you want to do. Just general mapping, and pop lavianga for bosses sure - but there you wont need the extra damage.
If youre more into bossing and want to do shaper and uber elder runs I recommend against it. Laviangas sure is nice. But as you dont regenerate flask charges their value is greatly decreased in longer bossfights. Thats exactly where you want to have steady regen. For uber elder you should be able to throw at least 4 traps in a row and then you usually need to move anyway during which time you can regen the mana. Its in those moments when flasks arent a solid solution, unless youre pathfinder.
That being said you can do whatever you want. If you want to use wrath and dont mind the occasional downtime when you cant throw traps... do it :-)
Do you guys always let vaal grace and clarity in the skill bar? I'm struggling with skill slots lul
"
Sequel wrote:
"
НAZE wrote:

Really depends on what content you want to do. Just general mapping, and pop lavianga for bosses sure - but there you wont need the extra damage.
If youre more into bossing and want to do shaper and uber elder runs I recommend against it. Laviangas sure is nice. But as you dont regenerate flask charges their value is greatly decreased in longer bossfights. Thats exactly where you want to have steady regen. For uber elder you should be able to throw at least 4 traps in a row and then you usually need to move anyway during which time you can regen the mana. Its in those moments when flasks arent a solid solution, unless youre pathfinder.
That being said you can do whatever you want. If you want to use wrath and dont mind the occasional downtime when you cant throw traps... do it :-)

IMO it depends wether you are using MoM version or not. If you happen to have above 1500 unreserved mana Lavianga's is super awesome. you don't need clarity then. even in uber elder fights you have more than enough time to refill that flask during portal phases + u got 4 uses before its empty. i think i never ran out of charges
Should I use Hair Trigger
"
Should I use Hair Trigger

Before picking Chain Reactions ascendancy: Yes
After that: No

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info