Just another Arc trapper (UBER ELDER DEATHLESS). Facetank minotaur + crazy damage (millions of dps)

"
MsOtherName wrote:
Can someone have alook at my char? I am totally lost. I used to play with MoM. Now i get 1 shot by everything. Dont want to change gloves or rings because i would be dead even quicker. What am i doing wrong

obvously i can change biscos out. I have ~25 ex left if i sell headhunter cards

- Try to get a helmet with %phys damage taken as ele damage
- Get boots with spelldodge
Im going to suggest to swap gloves and rings anyway. You should have around 5k life if you dont play with mom. Im at 6k atm.
"
MsOtherName wrote:
Can someone have alook at my char? I am totally lost. I used to play with MoM. Now i get 1 shot by everything. Dont want to change gloves or rings because i would be dead even quicker. What am i doing wrong

Quick info - your unique quicksilver flask will not get any charges from you critical strikes, cause you are not dealing critical strikes, your traps crits
"
phatass_dk wrote:
Just started PoEing this season!

Would anyone be able to give me some pointers on passive point allocation?
I am currently lvl 59 and have no idea if I am setting up the skill point in the correct order.

I am a little scared that I might leave out something important for lvl 94. :)

Thank you for an awesome build!

/phatty

Noone on the leveling path?
"
phatass_dk wrote:
"
phatass_dk wrote:
Just started PoEing this season!

Would anyone be able to give me some pointers on passive point allocation?
I am currently lvl 59 and have no idea if I am setting up the skill point in the correct order.

I am a little scared that I might leave out something important for lvl 94. :)

Thank you for an awesome build!

/phatty

Noone on the leveling path?

Check some leveling guides on youtube.

You can see here (this build thread) how passive tree looks at final form of the build at 94 lvl. Put away crit / power charges nodes and you get base look of the tree. So during leveling you want to get:

- trap nodes
- life nodes
- elemental overload
- acrobatics nodes
- connect tree paths and prepare for endgame tree

At higher lvl like 80-85 you will transform into crit, so count with that
Hey, currently levelling a trapper for this build. I'm not the wealthiest but I can afford a Loreweave and 1 Shimmeron. Would the build work with just 1 of the wands?

Sorry if this has been answered somewhere in the thread.
"
m0onknight wrote:
Hey, currently levelling a trapper for this build. I'm not the wealthiest but I can afford a Loreweave and 1 Shimmeron. Would the build work with just 1 of the wands?

Sorry if this has been answered somewhere in the thread.

It will work pretty well, also buy loreweave with 3G 3B sockets if its possible, i bought cheapest one with bad colors, i spent over 1800 chroms to color it well - average is around 480, i was pretty unlucky
"
Sequel wrote:
"
MsOtherName wrote:

- Try to get a helmet with %phys damage taken as ele damage
- Get boots with spelldodge
Im going to suggest to swap gloves and rings anyway. You should have around 5k life if you dont play with mom. Im at 6k atm.

Okay i swapped now. I am at 4.9k life

New items. BUT. Why lightning spire trap in gloves. it consumes 2 stacks. how is that going to improve my dmg.
I have seen both variants mentioned. But has anyone tried both?

I mean Grace non-MoM and Mark of the Shaper vs. MoM, Clear Mind and Wrath in Essence Worm. On paper the Wrath+MoM one should be much tankier and also have more damage. Is the only upside of the Grace version the 15% movement speed from the Watchers Eye? Besides the added evasion I mean, which of course is heavily outweighed by MoM anyway when it comes to defense.

Just looking for a few opinions and maybe pros and cons I have not thought of.
Last edited by Mecielle on Jun 19, 2018, 11:38:36 AM
"
Mecielle wrote:
I have seen both variants mentioned. But has anyone tried both?

I mean Grace non-MoM and Mark of the Shaper vs. MoM, Clear Mind and Wrath in Essence Worm. On paper the Wrath+MoM one should be much tankier and also have more damage. Is the only upside of the Grace version the 15% movement speed from the Watchers Eye? Besides the added evasion I mean, which of course is heavily outweighed by MoM anyway when it comes to defense.

Just looking for a few opinions and maybe pros and cons I have not thought of.

I rerolled my character 4 times :D

I tried:

- arc Miner - life / MoM
- arc / fire trap Trapper - life / MoM / ES - Tinkerskin Eldrich Battery, no Chain Reaction for ES / Life gain
- arc Trapper - life - this build
- arc Trapper - life / MoM - essence worm, dream fragment, clear mind jewel

My personal winner is life / MoM - essence worm Trapper which im curently playing
Last edited by Chimerka on Jun 19, 2018, 2:24:26 PM
Can anyone compare this build to the performance of the crit fire/flamethroawer trapper?

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2150567/page/1

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info