Just another Arc trapper (UBER ELDER DEATHLESS). Facetank minotaur + crazy damage (millions of dps)

"
Jenova798 wrote:
Hey I got a Tombfist 2 abyss with curse on hit vuln and 9% cast speed, would they be useful for this build?

No. While having 2 abyssal sockets are nice. It's doesn't even come close to "trap skills throw up to an additional trap". I can't stress enough how good that stat is. You really want that.
what other body armour would you use over lore weave as i play with a aura bot and unless i get 80 max res roll it seems a waste

im not using any auras too for this reason as the aura bots auras are just better and instead use a clear mind jewel.

for the body armor i was thinking of queen to go zoom zoom or perfect form for the free arctic armour
belly of the beast for more life or a Shadowstitch
Last edited by healzr on Jun 13, 2018, 4:51:36 PM
"
healzr wrote:
what other body armour would you use over lore weave as i play with a aura bot and unless i get 80 max res roll it seems a waste

im not using any auras too for this reason as the aura bots auras are just better and instead use a clear mind jewel.

for the body armor i was thinking of queen to go zoom zoom or perfect form for the free arctic armour
belly of the beast for more life or a Shadowstitch

Your suggestions are fine I guess. I'd suggest a +1 active skillgems + 1%+critical strike for spells armor with life.
Hey, thanks for the build, managed to kill uber elder with it twice, one time on a 5l the second time on a 6l. here is the vid if anyone intrested: https://youtu.be/hb9V9BjmhSw
ps: i dont have a +1 additional trap gloves yet
Last edited by zozokaa on Jun 13, 2018, 8:41:57 PM
why didn't you take MoM?
i think 2G4B Loreweave is also viable right, just swap the trap and mine damage to another gem? inc crit strikes maybe
Last edited by duabijitelur on Jun 14, 2018, 3:28:14 AM
"
duabijitelur wrote:
i reckon 2G4B Loreweave is also viable right, just swap the trap and mine damage to another gem? inc crit strikes maybe

exactly. i'd prefer inc critical damage tho
A very fun and well rounded Character build, easily the best spec I've played so far in incursion (yeah, I know, everything paired with arc is probably broken atm but you notice that the OP put some serious thought into building the char, making it a breeze to play, so thank you very much for sharing your build idea @Sequel!

I went a little different (more deepsy, less tanky) approach cause I don't see the use of high chaos resist for me.
But even with less defensive layers the tankyness of the character is more than enough to tackle all content in the game with ease, I think.

All in all much imbalance here, ty again for the great build!

My current gear:
Thanks a lot for the guide - I've just found it and it's similar(ish) to the build I've been playing

Any chance you could look at my gear and suggest what needs improving the most? I do play HC so am more concerned with staying alive than maxing my deeps

Spoiler

Current tree is https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAYDAANlBAcEswVCBbUGQAZ3Bx4HYwjUCPQOSBEtES8RlhPfG-Ac3B9bJpUo-ioLKwosnC0fMHEy0TpCQYdBlkIsRUdFnUcGSU9JUUt4TLNTMVNSVUtVxlfYXfJfKmHiYqxknWpDbIxvd3BRcFJ2b3tffIN-sH_GgseD24PxhTKJ04oGjDaNv4_6kA2U8ZUglS6XLZrgnaqgeaIAoqOnNK6ztMW3Prd1uJO8qrzqwGbB88Lsy73Q0ND11CPYVNi92-fdqOvk6-7r9e4V8NXw-fJ19vz4l_no_Ur-Cg==?accountName=foetal&characterName=SkullSparkJoker

Only just bought the call of the brotherhood. Mainly for the added safety of chilling/freezing stuff. I will change the lightning pen gem linked to lightning spire now I use the ring
IGN - LeNavetBete
Going to try this now that I finished up with my previous build.

Just wanted to know something.

Is the glove additional trap thing global? Is having arc linked in my chest also going to throw an additional trap? or only for the skill in the gloves?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info