Just another Arc trapper (UBER ELDER DEATHLESS). Facetank minotaur + crazy damage (millions of dps)

"
itaizilca wrote:
Why is inc crit chance enchant on boots always active? think im missin something

Same reason why you wont take damage from shimmeron, your traps crit not you ;)
Last edited by Sh1ft0r on Jun 13, 2018, 7:42:25 AM
I want to respec to this as an Scion, witch ascendencies should i take?
So the enchant that adds lightning damage if you haven't killed recently stays permenant too since it's your traps that kill not you?
How do you achieve 20% life regen, i mean there is some from the nodes but nowhere close to 20%

Thanks!
"
So the enchant that adds lightning damage if you haven't killed recently stays permenant too since it's your traps that kill not you?

Correct.
Looking to swap over to this from something a friend suggested since yours seems better overall. Aside from fixing my tree though i wouldn't know where to start, not great at making currency nor mapping fast haha :P Slowly saving my rings to (hopefully) turn into a loreweave so any advice if you have time would be welcome :D
"
draxvi wrote:
How do you achieve 20% life regen, i mean there is some from the nodes but nowhere close to 20%

Thanks!

Pyromaniac ascendancy.
"
AngryBurito wrote:
I want to respec to this as an Scion, witch ascendencies should i take?

Imo you have 4 options:
- Assassin: 1% crit is nice, but since you dont kill yourself you dont benefit from the movement speed.
- Elementalist for Ele Pen. Probably use Herald of Thunder and Herald of Frost then.
- Guardian: Purely defensive, but the regen is very nice. Probably most efficient in a LL variant.
- Inquisitor: crit multi and ele pen. But you dont hit, so consecrated ground doesnt trigger.

All in all its certainly playable. But almost certainly weaker than pure saboteur. You would also have to think about trap triggering without the chain reaction ascendancy.

Last edited by Sequel on Jun 13, 2018, 12:03:03 PM
"
FallenSoul wrote:
Looking to swap over to this from something a friend suggested since yours seems better overall. Aside from fixing my tree though i wouldn't know where to start, not great at making currency nor mapping fast haha :P Slowly saving my rings to (hopefully) turn into a loreweave so any advice if you have time would be welcome :D

Priority: You absolutely want gloves with "trap skills throw up to an additional trap" its flat 25% more damage. With the + obligatory + trap support gem on those gloves you have a 5link that should carry you to red maps easily. Then get 2 wands or dagger with flat lightning dmg to spells, lightning spell damage and crit chance. Thanks to the temple they can be bought for cheap and are insanely strong.
Hey I got a Tombfist 2 abyss with curse on hit vuln and 9% cast speed, would they be useful for this build?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info